Can Ganking be done in lowsec?

I see that @Uriel_the_Flame has a thing for strong women

1 Like

Well not a difficult choice IMO, what would you prefer a strong friend, partner, colleague, team mate, whatever or a weak one? :thinking:

(And of course referring to personal choice and willpower and not something beyond their control.)

1 Like

A weak one.

Logical from your perspective as you prefer easy to control underlings. :upside_down_face:

(@Felix_Frostpacker)

1 Like

She’s the boss

None of the above would prefer one that thinks differently.

Well that was a strange read , I’ve come to the conclusion you’re all deranged, I’m off to count the bodies in my hangar

1 Like

Counting is one thing ,if you tell us you dressed them all up as clowns we might be worried.

2 Likes

Lowsec is just for gankers who want to repair their security status.

Nothing else matters in lowsec other than farming for soldier tags.

Am I right? :wink:

Perma-camping and ninja-looting COSMOS sites is prettty important for the health of the game.

1 Like

Only if your objective is be a lonely lowsec ganker.

Much more active in highsec for that, al least that must be why most gankers stay in highsec.

Wierdo

OP has never encountered a gate camp…

The fact that someone has never done or experienced something seems to be the main qualification for commenting on it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

the internet. :wink:

A specific term exists for them for a reason:

:blush:

Don’t you wish there was a button you could press that would make their armchair explode? Also , anyone that flags one of my posts, self detonates.

1 Like

A reusable version seems more productive than blowing the chair up.

michael-myers-dr-evil

:wink:

1 Like

I see CCP are on it .

I did, but I was never ganked in lowsec :face_holding_back_tears:
Once I was dropped on by a blue arazu but that’s about it :face_holding_back_tears:
And I got blobbed, but never got ganked in lowsec :face_holding_back_tears:

I tried ganking in low, it’s not possible.

2 Likes