Can we all agree on one thing?

These days, I cannot say I honestly hate anyone. Irritation or mild annoyance for a fleeting moment maybe, but not much more than that.

I’m just not enough of a moralist to truly hate others.

I might look at – for example – the Blood Raiders or Sansha, and you know, I can’t really hate them for it. There’s probably reasons, just regular human reasons, people end up in those groups and once I understand those reasons I can’t really come to hate them for it. I would still likely kill them if it came down to it, or if they got in my way, but I wouldn’t hate them for it even as I kill them.

They are who they are.

I don’t see much point in actual hate, it seems like a particularly corrosive and self-destructive emotion to hold on to.

1 Like

No. I don’t hate.

Speak for yourself, people.

By that theory, are you not wrong too? You’ve expressed your hatred towards the capsuleer population as a whole…still God’s creations, are we not?

I’m not God. I’m flawed.
Very flawed, in fact.
So I hate some individuals.

3 Likes

Nonsense, Lawyers are integral and important part of any society.

1 Like

We had one drill instructor, and he was like that: “You will be doing push ups until you all agree on one thing”.

3 Likes

“The instructor is an asshole.”

Done.

1 Like

EoM. Given that they want to destroy all life in the cluster, including themselves as far as I understand, one could make the argument that even they probably hate themselves simply for existing.

7 Likes

And the Award for being the Wisest Man goes to Lord Avarr!

Oh Maker. I wish you were in our squad back then. That would mean that time it would be you running around outhouses the whole night instead of me!

By the stars, this is the worst. Especially in zero-G - You have no idea how far up there it is, or how hard you’ll have to blow to get it out the only way that makes plausible sense. Horrid, absolutely horrid.

And I would prefer to think this is universally hated. Please, no one shatter this one last shard of innocence I possess.

I think we actually can mostly agree on one thing.

■■■■ Chamberlain Karsoth. Press S to spit on grave.

Seriously, does anyone like that evil fat fucker?

1 Like

Just because someone is fat, does not make them evil by default.

Ahh, a Blood Raider who got on the top of Amarr government?
Well, he’s dead now and Ancestors is his judges. Let’s leave it to them, considering he didn’t look worthy to be mentioned by us. Really, lets not descend into gallente depravity to insult dead people. Besides, it would be a little… hypocritical, since we, Caldari, had our own criminal reaching the top, for example, Otro Gairushi, who was a gurista.

I’d stay, however, in support of Lord Avarr with his proposition of EoM.

They are, of course, enemies, but, honestly, I don’t feel a lot of hatred or disgust to these silly cultists. I even feel that I do them favor when killing them, and I just want to tell them: if they want to kill the humankind, they should start with themselves.

Now, thinking about the problem a bit more, and remembering the former Chamberlain, I think I now can formulate clearly a group that deserves the most of hatred and disgust:

TRAITORS.

Really, just burn them all. They’re so disgusting!

1 Like

Come on Veik, that pedantry would work with anyone except him. I’m not calling him evil because he’s fat and anyone who followed what he did would understand that. You’re acting downright stupid, something that usually cannot be said about you.

1 Like

Relax, I’m just practicing my credentials before I go deep diving Federal social media again. Need to get that political moralizing and authority masked as empathy and compassion about how much I truly care down pat first, you know?

2 Likes

It does not suit you. Moreso than it doesn’t really suit anyone.

1 Like

I agree, that sounded disgustingly gallentean. Though, maybe keep doing that in off-topic instead? :roll_eyes:

Yes. Traitors like PIE. Traitors like SFRIM. Traitors who spread the heresy of abolitionism throughout the Empire. Traitors who take the side of the Minmatar against the 100% orthodox words and deeds of the great Sa-Baron Chakaid.

Traitors.

1 Like

You know, AFAIK PIE were always loyal to the Empire. And I really doubt I’l evel see PIE fighting FOR minmatar… :roll_eyes: