Can we get a grace period on our probe scanner for disconnecting?

I try to stay out of Sivala, the node is dusty and there are some cobwebs.

1 Like

Please explain how doing something twice for the exact same result adds any value to playing the game.

Please go back to yelling at your tv.

Could be worse, could be yelling at CCP.

1 Like

Aren’t you the one yelling at your TV?

1 Like

I can make this rant a little better. With just a little.

1 Like

Posting to the sugar smackdown.

No, it is not.

1 Like

After reading you get kicked out of fleet when disconnecting i have no confidence that anything will ever get fixed from disconnecting.
Even Archeage fixed the problem with getting kicked out of raids on disconnecting and comon they aren’t exactly known for bug fixes.
But this is EvE where apparently they never make mistakes and when they do its YOUR fault.

are you asking for realism in a game about space submarines?

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

The intranet is a frikking beast of a complicated thing nowadays, when or if you get over raging on a disconnect loss and reason reasserts itself you have to recognize there is a whole helluva lot simply out of ccp’s hands to an extensive degree.

I think they could possibly remove the player from space if the server could detect break in traffic was a router or switch along the line, but you’d basically have a bunch of complicated stuff to have working for everyone consistently to be fair, realtime tracerouting and pinging etc might work along some intranet branches and not others for example. Basically it’s so complicated if they could pull it off effectively and consistently over an international jungle wilderness of networks they’d need to forget about EVE and do network monitoring for a living.

They fixed Jita undock, which was something they -could- do, now you have invuln timer starting when your client actually has control of your ship and you don’t hear hull claxon staring at a black screen. That’s frikking awesome and I haven’t heard anyone talking about it or thanking them.

My favorite disconnects are in the middle of hacking a 200m ghost site can, shooting the faction rat in middle of massive dps, or undocking from hostile NPC station and disconnecting just as the npc hauler is dumping ore and triggers response fleet.

mine is very simple.

Hu, no ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.