Can you please fix

CCP, can you please fix the selected item box so when traveling it correctly selects the next gate or when you arrive in destination system, it has the station you are traveling to? It is a problem that came up with one patch, got fixed, then in subsequent patches got broken again…
Please?

8 Likes

I second this, it’s been pissing me off for ages and meanwhile they keep changing things that don’t need changing.
In fact it was the jumpgate animation change that caused this bug in the first place and that, to put it mildly, wasn’t an especially urgent project.

Fix stuff before breaking more stuff please.
While your are at it, fix stuff without breaking as well please.

Just wait till you see the clusterfuk they are creating with the skill queue right now on the test server. This is gonna be hectic for a while. They will have to put the forum thread on that one to ultra-slow mode. Or just lock it before anyone says anything.

6 Likes

I wish they wouldn’t dick with it at all. I don’t see any problem there that needs solving.

6 Likes

Isnt it obvious?

They are allowing Alphas to have skill queues longer than starting in 24hrs so that thousands of Alphas set to 3 year queues count as active accounts.

2 Likes

It was an amazing bot detection fix. :rofl:

4 Likes

They aren’t just solving whatever their problem is, they are solving the hell out of it.

2 Likes

I believe this issue has been manufactured on purpose - it happens most often to me when I’m in a BR and I jump a gate into a camp - it’s THEN that the automatic selection fails - forcing me to find the correct destination in the overview instead of just clicking the destination box + cloak.

Why would it ONLY fail when it matters the most?

4 Likes

Sometimes when your overview is too crowded to quickly find destination, it’s easier to click the next small colored box on your your route bar.

5 Likes

Because it matters most :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

exactly my point

The “bug” is installed, on purpose, by CCP

4 Likes

I don’t doubt it for a second!

3 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine is this a bug or a feature of some sort?
For just about everyone affected by it it’s really annoying and seems like a bug, but if it’s another stab at bots or something I would be curious to know if it’s working as intended or not. Really I would like to know if it’s a “feature” and if so what it’s for I suppose.
So…
Which is it?

1 Like

Definitely there to mess up warp bot-scripting.

1 Like

I mean, do people not just use the autopilot list on the left, it has a large piece of text you can right click and warp to, its how i’ve done it basically since 2004

I know that still works just fine

2 Likes

The first thing I do when I need to reset my GUI is pu tthe Selected item box on the overview and Click the Overview tab so I never have to look at it again.

Is there some point to its existence?

If it’s what I think it is I use it all the time. I’m not sure what you mean.

This thing image

Ok, that’s what I thought, and that’s what I use. Like… Constantly.
What are you doing instead? Right clicking in the overview?

Using the navigation list on the left, or the Overview, or in space, or the Search Bar, or loads of other things, but I dont see the point in that window vOv. Havent used it in 10 years, except to very very rarely check a bounty value.

2 Likes

That’s really funny, I use it constantly if I’m in space

2 Likes