Starting Bid: 11B

Wallet is Positive.

No Killrights.

No Jumpclones.

Located in Highsec.

Positive Secstatus.

Updated.

Can confirm, i’am for sale.

Daily Bump - Buyable 24/7! make your Bids and offers even if they are a little bit below Starting Bid, don’t be scared!

Heck, I’ll throw a starting bid out there for ya

6b for Torpedo King

If your interested I’ll be in bed till morn, otherwise mail me and I may notice it sooner

Thanks for the offer, however i can extract and make even greater profit with that, est. 12B

Torpedo King
Thanks for the offer, however i can extract and make even greater profit with that, est. 12B

If you can get 12b extracting then I would do it

Your char has 13m SP… 8 of that is extractable, extractors are somewhere between 3-400m atm so lets guesstimate 350 and you would need 16 so 5.6b isk on extractors

so to get 12b you would be selling those injectors for what… 1.1 billion an Injector?

Good luck Mate :slight_smile:

If you wanna come closer to my number let me know and I may be able to work a bit with ya but nowhere close to 12, sorry

Except that i won’t be paying for Extractors… So yes i’ll make 12B Profit, just trying to sell this Toon to people that have a use for it. :slight_smile:

Whatever floats your boat, if your going with the rl money to buy extractors though Id recommend you go via plex to get the extractor… more bang for your buck :slight_smile: though you ARE still paying for em

If someone is givin you em for free then hell, good job man :slight_smile:

Daily Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.