[Cancelled] Extended Downtime Notification - 28 January 2021

Take all the time in the world. Take a week, would give everyone some time to take care of important things.

2 Likes

alter table titans set owner = ‘me’;

so it was thursday the 27th now it’s wednesday the 28th, and people needed anymore evidence that CCP has their head on backwards?

roflmao

5-6 years technically. Not 10. They did a major upgrade that was completed in 2016.

1 Like

That’s coming soon¼. At least possibly next month.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

When preparing for tomorrow’s updates to our database we run into a few issues that needs addressing. As a result, the extended downtime tomorrow is cancelled. Once we resolve the outstanding problems, we will reschedule it for another day.

Thank you all for your understanding.

5 Likes

Real Life, blueballed again.

Hamsters rioting at HQ.

1 Like

Cancel culture strikes again.

Good call!

Dodgy rollouts on time MUCH worse than smooth rollouts delayed :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

You’re welcome.
Don’t sweat it. You guys are doing a good job. Hats off to you all o7

2 Likes

rip, blueballed on patch notes. Hopefully the patch will atleast be good

well, such things can be happen in the IT 
 dont bother :wink:
IT Works !

Maybe you will fix this somehow?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/l4mg4y/how_i_got_170_killmarks_on_my_daredevil_an/

Suggestion 1: A server tick delayed appearance in the overview /local
Suggestion 2: Warp under 1 second for interceptor without implants.

Through the explanation from reddit I now know why my alts had different behavior in the overview, so when the opponents appear, I have already puzzled how it can be, the article explains it quite well. Something like that should not be.

1 Like

found more errors in the database

LMAO

This topic was automatically closed after 26 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.