Cannot log into test server

Same for me, it does not allow me to do so either.

I thought since I created my acct w/steam that everyone used to say only items purchased from steam work on stream created account… ie ccp purchase won’t apply.

CCP seems to think otherwise, since their help file says you can login to the website with your Steam credentials and make purchases with your Steam wallet. Perhaps folks are giving you outdated information?

Even im unable to log ccp plz help

I made username through the website so when is the next mirror happening?

Probably will be a few months - September is the most likely.

Same problem here. Annoying it was broken, since it worked fine last mirror. I made an account name and password to avoid it happening again, but of course that won’t work until the next mirror. Oh well.

Still broken 3 days later.

@ccp please fix even we want the test server and not wait for 4 more months :frowning:

Still not able to log in.

Still. Sad, times. indeed.

Same issue

go to your account information page but just scroll to the very bottom there is that set of menu at the bottom of the page 2nd option is Create EVE Login or something along those lines… click that … one page and its done… question is … now that some of us have been actually made aware… what are the chances they could , assuming there is some sort of path to the black ops update , they dont refresh these log ins?

they are not refreshed upon creation on SiSi… If they were not present on TQ they will not be present on SiSi.

The problem is the mirror had a bug that basically prevented anybody not actually playing the EVE client to not have access to SiSi.

Same here - any word?

No news on it.

You don’t pay for SiSi, so your cash grabbing remark is out of bounds on this one

Still broken -_-

I had my 5 accounts all available on sisi then they did a mirror and 4 of them still work fine just had to re authorize them but the steam one nope just like the OP posted i just get error on the steam sign in page, and yes i used that account the day before the mirror, it is also my second account with a toon with 18m sp that i was planning to borrow some some sp from which is now well not going to work :slight_smile:

for the love of god ccp, I missed out on an alliance tourny because of this and its still not fixed… Please dad. let me go test ■■■■ lol

Someone on reddit said theres new mirror but im still unable to login :frowning: