Can't login from eve launcher

After the new launcher came I was not able to login because whenever I open eve launcher the login tab will go down and I am not able to scroll but when I press login and input my username and password and press login , it just becomes blank , at that time nothing comes up just the background pic

so if anyone know what to do please tell me and sorry for bad english

Oï !
I’m afraid I cannot answer your problem right now, however you might get more help if you post in this section of the forums :slight_smile:

Okhe, I will change it right away
And thank you for your time

If the username and password just resets when you try to add an account to the launcher then your launcher version is most likely out of date. Try reinstalling your launcher with the latest launcher from our website and see if that resolves your issue.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Now I downloaded and installed the new launcher and the launcher crashed , a new tab popped up
evelauncher.exe - System Error
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-[1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer . Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

That means you likely have Windows 7 installed but haven’t installed sp1, SP1 is required to run EVE Online and you will need to install the following update too which also requires Windows 7 sp1.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.