Hi,
I have been unable to log into the game since yesterdays update.
I was prompted to update the launcher and since doing so have been getting this http://prntscr.com/ko6326
Thank you
Hi,
I have been unable to log into the game since yesterdays update.
I was prompted to update the launcher and since doing so have been getting this http://prntscr.com/ko6326
Thank you
Had the same here on WIN7 x64.
Sadly CCP support could not solve it.
My solution: Install EveLauncher-1225328.exe on disk where EVE is not installed.
Proceed install, BUT CANCEL the prompt to install the new update.
Succes, Jan
I’m on Win10 x64
Sadly, I did not find this post until after I had tried to do the update. Afterwards, Eve would not start the launcher. I tried rebooting, and launcher still would not start.
I am not getting any error messages
So, I tried uninstalling Eve, then reinstalling. Same issue.
I guess I’ll just have to wait for CCP to fix this latest launcher 
Same issues, to the T.