Can't trade multiple items between characters

I am having an issue where I am unable to trade more than 1 item between my characters. I have a character that is in faction war and in a station that has been flipped to the enemy. I wanted to trade my items from the faction war character to another character that is not in faction war. I can open a trade window and move items to it. But, in the character I am transferring to, I can only see 1 item. If I click accept trade on both characters, the trade fails with a message that the items have changed and the trade can’t be completed.

Is anyone else having this issue? I am not sure if it is somehow related to faction war.

1 Like

im having the exact same issue.

I filed a petition yesterday but haven’t gotten a response yet

i tried clearing cache, verifying local files, disabled the photon UI, dunno what else to do.

I hope it will be today or tomorrow for a fix. Surprised a bug like this wasn’t addressed more quickly.

It’s not just related to FW as I’ve been having that issue too between my pirate and high sec logistical alt, a quick work around is to get a station container or other large cargohold and put it all in that, then you can transfer everything in one go.

The other way I have found round it is to change the view, ie change to grid, then they all show and you can complete the trade.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.