Capital ships is a joke

HE CHOSE TO NOT FIT ANY SORT OF TANK TO HIS SHIP

What about that do you not understand? If he had two Cap plates, he would have survived. Or any sort of actual tank.

2 Likes

I’ll chek this :microscope:

This is EVE. Not rl. You cant expect to rub “6” rocks together for a warp drive and not have a little tolerance for sifi.

No, but if CCP let caps enter high sec i won’t mind.

The poor game if we all listen to you.

And why? If caps become true caps - everyone wins.

The cap’s have already won through bot’s.

So I put it into Pyfa. Dropping on DDA and the I-Stab for two T2 25000mm Plates gets you to 943k EHP from 551k EHP. Swapping the 3 Hyperspatials for 3 T1 Trimarks gets you to 1.24 million EHP. That’s almost three times as much EHP. Granted, it’ll be slower for ratting but it would have survived the 10 Hecates for him to get help. It wouldn’t have killed all of them, but it would survive.

What about people who don’t have Caps? People who use BS and other powerful ships to punch up against Caps?

2 Likes

BS vs caps is ok. Nothig happens there.
A bit buff for caps-to-BS application but it’s also would be fair trade.

Caps already apply fantastically well to Battleships. The other powerful ships that I mentioned are Faction Cruisers, T2 Cruisers and BCs, all of which you are advocating a nerf against Caps. The reason that the Nightmare is such a popular ship to use against Caps is because of it’s role bonus gives it the speed of an MWD BS using an AB which mitigates a ton of damage.

Also you never acknowledged how much better the Thanatos’s tank would be with two plates and trimarks.

So you burned down a ■■■■ fit carrier and what, all carriers are therefore bad?

Hello.

I know everyone here is going to disagree with what I will say, but I will say it anyway.
Capital ships suck because that is how Korean games work.
In Korean games they start something new, new class, new game mechanics, and make sure the players who bought themself into it have huge advantages { Plex, Skill injectors }. The moment the crowd comes to the point they can use it through long time farming, skilling { paying subscription ], they nerf it to the ground, make it not usable, and come with new class, game mechanics, and that all over again, until majority of the playerbase leaves.

The age of capital ships is over. They were more powerful before, and so affordable, that people were killing it themself after 3 months of insurance. I have seen it myself many times.

Even so it was possible to kill them.

I believe I have seen Suitonia on Twitch stream saying at that time that they need nerf, he claimed that you need 130 battleships to kill one Apostle carrier

1 Like

Nah, somehow that makes all Caps bad.

I would somewhat agree except that Carriers have been getting rebalanced/nerfed for far longer than Pearl Abyss has owned CCP.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting