Capitals - after nerf

That’s not true. Yesterday, I’ve seen this post: I Cannot See my Own Ship! Can Someone Help Me? - #6 by Christopher_Vengrinili If you look closely, you will see him helping out. I like him and his responses. Even if he tells me that the idea I wrote is stupid, it’s probably true.

And you making assumptions about his life … makes you what exactly? Always good to start that ■■■■ on forums of some MMO game.

Then look on my previous threads.
Probably in each and one of them he never, ever gave constructive answer.
Always troll and spam.

Why he even bother on wasting his time in this thread, if not for toxicity.

I just want my ships as they were or refund from ccp if they broke them to this level.
They can even remove caps and leave subs only for what i care.
I just want recompensate for doing me ill thing.

I don’t like him either, and I think he is rude on purpose.

Yet you keep affirming things that are wrong, in this one post.
On the first post he tells your that your assumptions are wrong : they are MEANT to not be able to krab undefended, and this patch seem to have fixed it.

I guess you were already told so before. krabbing in superdooper was not supposed to be that easy.

Caps are an asset that should be protected by teamwork, not a solo PWNMOBILE.
Now I agree that giving them more mobility on grid as well as core strength may help.

1 Like

Despite those numbers are crap lies from long ratting time perspective, the point is correct.

@Draqolas_Windfury

hey … i read it … yes all and i cant find a problem because i think THAT was what CCP wanted

the raw idea to take a 20 billion or 40+ billion super or titan for ratting is horrible in the case of game economy … it would be same if you can print money at home …

i dont know what CCP was thinking when they brought titans to the game but i think it was not ratting … same with supers … but … yea the change is here now and many will go on ratting … you just cant do it 100% AFK anymore … thats what changed …

you can get the mineral back if you refine it …

JuuR

1 Like

“Supers and titans have literally 50% of the previous tank.” is a false statement.

3 Likes

They were broken the moment they were released. I still remember what was it, about 15 years ago when the first Titan was built. It was a massive undertaking taking tons of time and effort. These behemoths were powerful but balanced by their sheer cost, both in terms of material cost as well as training cost.

IMO CCP misjudged the income generating ability of these nullsec blocs and as such we now have such a proliferation of them its quite frankly stupid.

2 Likes

the guy has a point. Fine delete capitals but refund the skill points.

1 Like

Problem is, people are still spending ISK to make them, so they’ll never get removed. Having unless content, such as super building, helps CCP’s PLEX sale market, so they are here to stay, useless or not.

This is nothing out of the ordinary for EVE Online.

Over the years CCP Nerfs have already cost me a lot in ISK and Time invested in Ships and Training … If you want to be paid for the lost investment get in line … !!!

This time I put a bunch of DST’s in the refrigerator !

Who knows in a couple of months CCP will Nerf T3 Cruisers so bad that they will stop making sense !

For better or for worse EVE is always changing !

I love how it’s still “I don’t care that i got nerfed, but I actually do care so i feel like i’m entitled to reimbursement!, but I definitely don’t care at all!”

2 Likes

Can someone get this man some decent cheese to go with this strong whine?!

Sounds about the same price youd pay to play Star Citizen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.