Capqu's cool ideas for cool ships in eve online

Thats a good point. With the power to put out that much dps and to function as a support through defanging in larger fights, it would be overpowered.

THE FACT YOU DIDNT MAKE THESE CORVETTES IS AN OVERSIGHT THAT NEEDS REMEDIED IMMEDIATELY!!!

SO, SO MUCH BETTER !!!

MY CAPITAL KILLS !!!

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

Okay thank you

2 Likes

@CCP_Rise I gave you feedback on your changes, would appreciate if you did the same for mine.

4 Likes

I still think this is a very good idea for the game. I will bump to make sure it’s not locked.

thank you

1 Like

O.o aren’t most caldari ships birds?

Aside from the caracal, there’s quite a few mythical creature names in there as well (kitsune, wyvern, leviathan, etc).

kestrel, condor ,Heron, buzzard, raven, osprey, crow, raptor, cormorant, flycatcher, corax, stork, moa, caracal, eagle, ferox (literally just fly catcher again), drake, nighthawk, Vulture, bantam, then if you want to count them both minokawa and phoenix.

so well over half and as such most of the caldari ships are birds…

2 Likes

So all Caldari caps and a few subs have mythical creature names?

Yep and the rest are birds. A lot more thank just the carcal lol

What about the Scorpion?

always figured it was a reference to the scorpio considering two of its three symbols is an eagle and a phoenix

OP updated with the MJOLNIR (wow)

An offensive siege battery intended to give the attacker some reward for complete control of a grid in a time-zone dictated by the defender. The citadel gunner can easily shoot them down if they are not accompanied by repair ships, especially while they are onlining and unfit. After 20 hours of being online they self destruct as if destroyed. When destroyed they drop their inhabitants and hangars into space, regardless of login status, as well as a 50/50 on dropping their launchers (if it has them) as usual.

1 Like

great thread!

1 Like

Narrow minded thinking. You realize if these things did 2k dps and had a decent ehp they would be combined with web paint supports and pretty much dunk anything that’s not a dread. Tbh even dreads would get roflstomped by these because lock times

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

very nice

What a huge amount of shilling and alt-posting in here.
Actually refreshingly different.

Edit: Sorry, Vladimir, did not mean to respond to you. Must have miss-clicked accidentially. : - )

Thank you for your comments, and my appleologies if you find my blatant self-promotion distasteful but I know no other way.

1 Like