Capsule Subsystem Holostorage EH-CN-J44-003

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply, Amicia. You know that my own skepticism is not rooted in the ancient Empire, only in specific elements. Certainly not in the noble paragons of Khimi Harar whose comradeship I treasure.

It is mainly directed at the tyrants of the Federation, who would only use political unity as a tool to puppet us. It is a game they play extremely well. It would be a union that could only leave the State sliding back into subjugation, mob rule and degeneracy after a hundred years of war and the blood of generations spent to preserve our way of life.

There is also a point to be made that the differences between the Empire and Republic are far too serious to be resolved by a mere mingling, and that to call for unity before these fundamental differences are resolved is to ‘make the jump before the call’.

My use of the past tense in reference to EDENCOM was deliberate, though I am aware of some continuing efforts. If EDENCOM wishes to justify the present tense, it needs a victory. To justify the future tense, it will need a plan.

If it wants to continue receiving its remaining support, it should also address these concerns openly and honestly. There must be a full investigation into this scandal.

1 Like