Capsule Subsystem Holostorage EH-CN-J44-003

We may be willing to sell our products to foreign powers, but that does not mean that we depend on imports from our trade partners to stay afloat. The Megacorporations have always put a high emphasis on autarchy in the field of production and resource extraction in order to avoid such dependencies. Kaalakiota is the most well-known example of this, but the others do it too.

I can’t hear you over all that hypocrisy.

You were surprised to learn that a people that sacrificed their homeworld and subjected themselves to over a century of total war to avoid integration by a foreign power, in order to preserve their culture, would be reluctant to unite and integrate with other peoples?

Co-operation resulted in roughly four out of five invaded Caldari systems falling to the invaders. The ability of CONCORD and EDENCOM to contribute to the security of our people has been grossly over-estimated. That is not a mistake that ought to be repeated.

If it is so admirable, then it would have reverse-engineered the Stellar Transmuter that was captured in the Arshat system so that we can finally begin to work on returning the 27 stolen systems to the fold, alongside undoing the bio-adaptations their inhabitants were forced to undergo.

And if the Arshat transmuter had been reverse-engineered to give the four major powers the tools to undo it’s effects, in order to return the systems to their normal state, those offensives might even have a point. As it stands they have no identifiable objective and continue to be a morbid waste of manpower and materiel. The closest thing -we- have had to an objective since the invasions ceased was the destruction of all infrastructure belonging to traitor capsuleers. To my knowledge we have simply run out of viable targets to strike. This is something which I have pointed out before, only to be accused of “extremely limited strategic thinking”. I don’t know who decided that chucking squadron after squadron through a wormhole without a plan was a suitable way to continue the war but if that is what strategic brilliance looks like I will wear the insult with pride.

They will not be able to hide from us forever. The conflict will be resolved when the last Triglavian holdouts have been glassed into oblivion.

Not a doctrine I ever saw whilst I served three years as an ADC to a WC in the CN. I do not know why they refitted those ships, or why they ignored my constant pleas to phase out all launcher hulls with the conventional turret hulls, but the only force that was adequately employing anything resembling CN doctrines was EDI, and it took a long time before all doctrines within it were phased out in favour of Nagas, Feroxes and Ospreys.