Capsuleer Collective Nouns

Slightly more actually dangerous, though?

1 Like

I think Swarm is taken by the drones, and you really do not want to get into a trademark discussion with their lawyers

4 Likes

A wank, which pretty much covers this thread.

3 Likes

Have you MET geese?

2 Likes

Have you? They’re birds. Relatively small ones at that.

I have never understood this urban myth of geese being angry and dangerous and stuff. They’re tiny little balls of feather and food with rounded bills. They couldn’t do you harm if you stuffed them with crash and taped razorblades to them. They’re demonstrably harmless little psychos.

Sorry, but this just annoys me too much when people perpetuate this nonsense. There’s no reason to be worried about something that can’t harm you, yet you can punt halfway across a hangar with ease.

1 Like

Yeah. I have. Vicious, spiteful things. And no, something that has no compunctions about throwing 5kg of mass at your head is not harmless or tiny.

1 Like

Weak vacuum suckers.

1 Like

Sometimes I could think you were describing my baby…

1 Like

Crazy snow eater…

You’re dating a goose?!?

1 Like

Noooo, your description almost perfectly matches ‘tantrum mode’ on a two year old.

1 Like

Yeah, I avoid those, too.

1 Like

A clutch of capsuleers.

2 Likes

a plague
a farce
a cancer
an annoyance
an excess

5 Likes

An eternity

3 Likes

A flight, a wing.
A choir, chorus.
A battery.
A mayhem, a stack.
A cluster, a network.
A hailstorm.
A hover.
A vagary.

Whoops, I have also become alphabetical. I better stop as well.

3 Likes

A fan of the act myself, I’m digging “A Killing”

1 Like

Fleet, is the word you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Applies to ships of whatever sort and implies a certain level of organization. (Also, hyper-specific collective nouns are a bit of silly, clever fun to start with. You can say “a flock of crows” instead of “a murder,” but it’s less specific and maybe a bit less fun.)

2 Likes

A forum of capsuleers, perhaps?

5 Likes

That may be a little more “meta” in this instance and is less applicable when flying.

1 Like