Capsuleers Party too much

super fun, wow! now I want some for sure. Thank you!

1 Like

Second only to technically fun

1 Like

They are in a crate at the end of the event if you get enough point’s thou.
As a log in reward they would become diluted like crazy, better to earn them imo.

People don’t appreciate things they get for free. Log in rewards in my mind have a few bonus’s and to me and that is to give people a chance to try something they never would have which works fine for filament’s and boosters, the sp is just nice and help’s players catch up a little quicker to vet’s.

The ship skins are out of place imo, better to earn them in some way same as appeal.

1 Like

I agree. Log in rewards for boosters, SP is fine in my book, but not ammo and weapons. Capsuleers manufacture those. I’m not too sure about skins, I don’t really care for those.

That depends. I generally agree with that statement
but free stuff in a game is very appreciated - especially “kill 5 enemies get 10,000sp” :wink:

1 Like

Would prefer Daily: Destroy 1 player ship and get 20k sp. Would encourage players to take a fair fight because even if its fair they get 20k sp. Where usually they want an uneven fight slightly tilted in their favor.

Maybe the system does some type of check to see what type of player it is and if they are a pacifist instead of a player kill they get a "Mine 10k m3 ore in a low sec system for 20k sp.

Or instead of one or the other the mission gives both options and you choose one xD.

1 Like

How about Destroy 5 players’ ships get 30 days of Omega? That may get players to undock.

1 Like

Hey you might be onto something imagine a rare daily giving 1 day omega lol. that’s actually genious. Or as a log on reward hmmm onto something here…

I guess that falls into trying something someone might not try, such as those players that sit on alpha, if they get a purple log in reward which gives them 1 day omega they might enjoy it so much that they sub.

OOf I have an idea hmm, I’m worried that if I write it out on reddit CCP might stall fw longer just to get it in as it would increase new player retention, and convert some alpha playes to omega.

2 Likes

Login rewards is already crowded as it is. I’m thinking more like 1 day Omega for each capsuleer’s ship destroyed… maybe an extra day for podding,

Also, it would get them to buy Omega ships, even if they can use them during that 2 or 3 days as reward for successful PvP.

1 Like

Fak it might as well write it out here, what if for alpha account’s, ship skin was replaced with a temporary omega ship pass, so lets say a white reward gives 1 day green gives 2 days blue 3 and purple 5, and they can choose which ship to unlock for those day’s so even as an alpha they can fly and try new ship’s.

Also if they where omega before and trained those sp they can then use the pass to open up their favourate ship for a few days.

1 Like

You mean like an Expert System? :thinking:

1 Like

Wait expert system unlocks ships and lets alpha’s use them? Why doesn’t ccp put them into log in rewards for alphas then lol such a missed opportunity, even if its only for 1 or 2 days.

1 Like

They do for events

Like the current one

PS I love free skins now they are permamnenet

Permunent

Perabelum

Forever

4 Likes

Ships require specific skills to fly they are not clone state restricted instead the skills (specifically certain actual skill levels) are restricted which result in some ships are only available by having omega state as the skills do not function as alpha (unless expert system enables them) at least as far as I know. Thus not directly but technically yes E.S. enable ships though not in the sense that they enable the ships but instead enable the specific skill levels required to fly them.

3 Likes

Interesting thanks I did not know that, always been omega.

Aren’t they getting rid of or changing the skill system?

No idea CCP messes around too much all the time and I don’t care to keep track even if they wouldn’t anyway. If something comes out there will be an announcement and talks about it on the forums that’s how I learn about actual changes. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah. Personal experience. Don’t show up at a parade in a Cheetah and not pay attention.

2 Likes

I don’t like parades. Call me simple but I just want to shoot at ships and awe at the pretty explosions.

For this event the reward crate at the end of the points spread has a Minmatar Tribal Tattoo for the face.

The new Minmatar T-Shirts are in the game packs that are being sold.

1 Like

Dread is a ship and a firework is an explosion.