Capsuleers This is your game!

Or is it someone’s else?

Watching this is why I am here at this moment.

One line of this stood out for me.
This isn’t the complete sentence,however in saying that it doesn’t change the context.

“That is a very dangerous kind of question that you have asked,”

CCP has taken a clear stance provided by this.

http://massivelyop.com/2018/02/07/eve-online-outlines-february-development-vows-its-coming-for-the-bots/

One quote from CCP stands out here for me.

“Client side detection or not: we’re coming for the bots. Don’t take my word for it though. Had a meeting with the EVE strategy team yesterday and the decision was unanimous. We have to thoroughly address this problem.” — CCP Peligro (@CCP_Peligro) February 2, 2018

Two views with statements from each.

Capsuleers this is your EvE!

Do you want it to be your game? You decide.

Comments: I have no dog in the battle for EvE in way of territory,alliances or other. What I do have is an interest in playing a game. When I watch a vid clip and hear implied threats and hidden fear,I can but wonder if this person plays EvE the game.

5 Likes

CCP is the judge jury and executioner.

2 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

THEY ARE THE LAW!

1 Like

Busy atm so maybe someone can link/find it faster but like 2-3 years ago there was a huge drama think with a Dev bending the knee to The Mattani.

Anyone remember better than me?

Forget the dev but Mattani basically either shamed or forced him to comply to his will.

Something similar. Was pretty dramtic and funny

EDIT WAS CCP MANIFEST IN EARLY 2016

TWIST THE KNIFE INTO CCP AGAIN GOONS LOL

1 Like

JUICY HOT LINK

So tldr, goons/Mitanni can/has/and will continue to do whatever they want in EVE.

It’s much much much too late for Ccp to try to grow balls and step up to him now.

Too many subs would drop

1 Like

It’s never too late to grow balls.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Hold on but but Mittens did bend his knee to the Max Singularity “The Space Pop” etc. Does it mean that old mad max owns the Gooniverse?

1 Like

I though it would happen!

They should report bots, CCP will sort them out. CCP are the judges. CCP knows.

2 Likes

Considering that more than 36500 characters follow him devotedly, which is more than even a total Saturday/Sunday evening online population, I wonder how many people care about botting and buckling up at all. :thinking:

3 Likes
3 Likes

These are not the same thing.

3 Likes

So? :thinking:

Thats what I was thinking about your post.
What’s your point?

That people don’t care about what Mittani said or about bots nearly as much as the rage on reddit, the forums and twitter would make you believe. Even if they are not 36500 people, there are still thousands or actual people who invest more than 1 character into this group which actively encourages botting and actively discourages bot reporting. Some people even invest dozens and dozens or characters in that group. :man_shrugging:

And this is really, really disappointing.

5 Likes

Oh I thought you were saying something new.

:rofl: What made you think that? You don’t teach a 60 years old guy new tricks. :laughing:

5 Likes