Capsuleers This is your game!

Lol fair point well made.

I just love it when people overuse adjectives they don’t even understand, let alone notice they’re applying it to themselves as they speak.

“Self-righteous”

Mittani…

lmao

Turd.

I thought the lawyer whom likes himself very, very much was banned for being “impolite”?

1 Like

Well that’s putting it mildly, I believe it was a temp ban. He also resigned his seat on the CSM (only had a couple months left) and was later denied chair position for the following CSM term (which was won with record breaking amount of ‘paid alt’ votes).

2 Likes

They may have 36,500 on record but how many actually log in? How many of those logging in pay for the game with rl cash? Maybe it’s time CCP reduced the size of these mega alliances, chop them up and scatter them to the four corners of New Eden. Maybe its time CCP introduced optional PVP as well. Really shake up this old dear of a game.

2 Likes

LFMAO

It is the funniest post on this forum like last 3 weeks.

1 Like

… and overall, other posts are funny too.

So … CODE players fight bots in highsec, while their mains (have to) protect them in nullsec (CODE is Goon project). Pretty good masking i have to admit.

Hypocrisy on an unprecedented level.

Goons would have a bright future as populist politicians.

4 Likes

To make it clear. This is not a partisan thread I created. Its so far from that in truth. I said I would keep beating this drum and still choose to. Bots need to go. Period!

By coincidence only,did it happen this way. Understanding that is paramount. It is only bequeathed on those who choose to prop themselves up in the spotlight that invites scrutiny. And so it is.

The real battle to fight Botting and RMT isn’t while logged on. It is only a beginning. A platform to launch from. This battle will have its arena in many places not yet determined. It is only for the prepared to have their axe honed when the time arrives to achieve success.

A capsuleer once said “Fly safe”

2 Likes

Thats not true. I taught my 70 year old father how streaming works and intotruced him to Doctor Who and Firefly and he even watched the old DW series, wich i did not. Also he played a bit of Flow on my Ps4, even if he says, he thinks, gaming is pointless.

1 Like

Maybe some of them are politcians. The EVE player base is wide spread in RL.

To teach, taught, taught - irregular verb.

2 Likes

Thanks. It looked wrong to me too but the appropriate word didn’t come to me.

1 Like

I have nothing against Goons, but man if I listen to this video it makes me think that some people just never outgrow their puberty phase…

1 Like

If Mittens had the good of the game as a priority he would encourage people reporting suspected botts to the diplo’s who then could send in game messages to the suspected botter saying you carry on pal your gonna get kicked from the alliance. But to no avail he’s probably to busy playing stelllaris or some other Eve wanna be game.

1 Like

In game as in real life, people tend to protect their own first.

This is bound to be the case in a game where you can become powerful enough to believe you are above the rules / can make your own rules and spend too much time in your own self governed society.

2 Likes

Reload made a video about this and argued, if he wanted to be an evil space dictator, maybe he would have done the same. But listen for yourself.

I like IGNs title for him.

I always chuckle at Cluster Beep Coalition.:blush:
1 Like

Just report them. Try to spark up a convo with someone you think is botting and if they don’t reply in a conversational manner, or even give you an aggressive “shut up, go away” or whatever, report them. They’re either afk or botting. I mean, those two aren’t mutually exclusive, either. No, you don’t know for sure, but CCP can find out for sure, and that requires an investigation. If you don’t report, there’s a good chance you just let a bot go unchallenged.

Until CCP make open reports on bots bans all this just words.
Morever players of EVE have right to know all the information on the bots been caught. Because we put our resources into game (time and real money) but bots affects the service we intend to get. And such an information must be not only with name of bot character but also his alts and twinks (which are also should be banned).

The bot problem is bigger than anyone expects.
Mining bots. Market bots. Ratting bots etc. They kill the game from it’s very basement.

Mineral prices-Ships&equipment-corporations-alliances and in the end of this is game atmosphere and wellness the things that touches everyone.

And CCP is derectly responsible for every bot acting unbanned on game cause of it’s affecting the game.

I don’t bielive CCP.

1 Like