Captain's Quarters, and yes the issue needs to be addressed

Imagine coffee shop in Jita 4-4 overcrowded to the point your avatar cant move an inch in any direction as you are completely surrounded by other avatars… something like live concert on a stadium. Instead of WiS it would be SiS (stuck in station) while under TiDi… While I kinda miss CQ I know its a thing of a past.

Well, let’s not look at particularities. I look at the moon, not the finger. To solve your objection you just need to organize like they do in other games. Just look for rooms with access by reservation, or with a queue, or access with a ticket obtainable from those who sell it on the market or through special events in game. Imagine if this could happen not only with Dr. Who but also with your favourite VIP in rotating crossover events. I wanted to give an example. i could give another one. Imagine a talking in station where the speakers are also in attendance in a conference room in one of the many facilities. Imagine an alliance meeting between members of the leadership or imagine a corp meeting in a nice conference room at the station. wouldn’t you like that?

2 Likes

The best (and ultimately most dissapointing cause it didn’t deliver) aspect of Incarna was that it provided us with a new way to experience New Eden.

I really enjoyed seeing all the different architectures and how they reflected the background of each race. I thought the art team did really well.

Oh well…

2 Likes

Will we see this in the near future?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

I think we can do a class action lawsuit against this. Not having captains’ quarters is cyber bullying or discriminatory or something.

1 Like

It’s crazy what a draw CQ was though. Lots of people were stoked for it and talking about what it could have been

the CSM are cyber bullies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Scope – ORE Ship Confirmed as Hijacked by Angel Cartel - YouTube But why give this impression? I understand that there is a need to follow up the story, but in this way, all this does NOT exist. As it stands in this game we are capsules, we are no longer encapsulated. the only thing you can handle is a capsule.

Why give the impression? Because it’s cool?

We aren’t capsules, we’re just in them.

Well the whole lore thing is that capsulers never leave them, dying outside would result in perma death. So man in a high tower affair.

But I don’t think the majority of people care about lore and I don’t keep up with it. I know many people did not care for the avatar CQ tech, I myself wished it had succeeded. It is a shame CCP has not utilised PA’s tech to implement avatars in Eve for those who rarely use spaceships.

The submarine simulator wants more money. Ahahahh fantastic

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.