Carbon...Uh...Neutrality?

I had already dreams few years ago that were harbingering current situation and close future. People were literally picking trash from streets and they were looking at unfinished buildings in the distance, while having all their belongings in a small bag.

Then summer, year before, I had dream about war whitch result with people showing me rusting remains of previous order.

During sleep the brain is active in different way than when you are awake…

This is false. Space trash is a real issue today.

for example, read this: What is space junk and why is it a problem? | Natural History Museum

The same people 50 years ago saying that the world will freeze over and all human life will die by year 2000, eh?

and I’m sure you’ve provided information other than everybody saying the same thing as you being wrong for 80 years and counting… funny how people don’t believe you when your words are completely untruthful eh?

1 Like

eh?

Lmao

1 Like

So everyone not familiar with the topic can join us laughing about the people who repeat the same old crap from the corporate media.

Oh.

So crazy. Got it.

1 Like

What are you Lmao’ing aboot?

aboot? Hoot-hoot! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have no idea how right you are but be careful with dreams, they are not always what we think they are.

I cant control them. They are like a conclusion to reality. I read a lot every day. Its like if reality would write a long article explaining everything step by step, you would read parts of it, longer or shorter, and the dream is just a summary.

I even dreamed the liberation of cherson. It was literally a map with shifting front lines, and cherson was liberated. Dream was in beginning of the summer.

1 Like

So either you’re RPing or def suffering from some kinda substance abuse bruv.

I hope its the former :smiley:

1 Like

@Nana_Skalski What I meant is: decoding dreams isn’t given to just anyone and what you see or hear in dreams don’t necessarily have an equivalent with what you are familiar with. In the unconsciousness of sleep not everything is as it seems nor may the unconscious understanding match with what your consciousness can rekon with or even explain. Dreams are still something that science cannot explain and not only that but dreams are proper to the person in that they relay the person’s consciousness with the unconscious and they touch an aspect of the person that isn’t very popular to discuss these days.

Some of us have the chance to have premonitions come in dreams. I get mine in dreams and déjà-vu’s
and in visons a few times.

But don’t worry, we’re nuts :smiley:

This is not helping your case bruv.

1 Like

I dreamed once that a zombie bear was chasing me through the woods.

Another time I dreamed I could fly.

I rarely dream, but when I do, its somethiing serious and worth thinking about.
Currently I had no significant ones, probably nothing great will happen, what wasnt going to happen anyway, that I was reading about too. Some things happen some not. Those that I read about and dream about, happen. When I read a lot about something and no dream, its not going to happen.

The climatic “catastrophe” which is in fact something not insignificant is perceived as something insignificant for our lifes. Humans are not bothered by things taking so long they can take hundreds of years.

Its only our standards of living going down we are scared about.

2 Likes

Which history has shown can lead to horrific levels of violence :smiley:

And now we have the capacity to literally end life on our planet so

They say we all dream every night but I can hardly remember my dreams. Many end up being part of the déjà-vu’s I get while awake so it’s very interesting to me even if I don’t understand the half of it.

To me it’s different. If I remember the dream it means nothing in the grand scheme. It’s the ones I don’t remember that end up being significant later.
It’s a weird enough thing to have me investigate it most of my life but the answers to the riddle are slow coming.

I only worry about my children, what kind of world they’ll be forced to live in. I myself don’t mind much about my comfort or anything. I have to say I’ve had quite an interesting life so far.

There is no case against me anywhere in the planet’s thousands of courthouses so I don’t know what you’re on about.

Ever tried to write them down to see if it’s not just your brain retconning vague memories of your dreams to stuff that happens?

To the point of knowing ( having had seen it before, surely in a dream then manifesting as déjà-vu ) what cards my friends had in hand during a friendly poker game?
What you suggest isn’t the first time it’s suggested to me, several times by different people.
But I don’t expect these things to be understood by people to whom those things don’t manifest.

So have you tried it? Or are you not curious at all?