Carrier / Marauders Skills Point Reimbursement

It’s ccps own rule.

T1 < t3 < t2 < faction
If it matches or surpasses any t2 it’s broken.

I know, but they arent following their own rules.

There are also T3D to consider in the cascade.

It’s not their rule, that was scrapped long time ago.

Not considering cost/SP, but rather raw stats, the cascade is:
T1<Fleet<T2=Faction<T3

T3C are still top of the pile, albeit less so than before (largely due to EHP).
The change to Lokis as credible missile ships accounting for a large part of that.
Lokis went from crap applied DPS, hinged on crap Med ACs and not enough PG to fit Artillery, to very serious missile cruisers.

Tbh, I never expected any different.

Nerfing T3Cs to be barely better than Fleet issue just wasnt practical, especially if CCP didnt re-imburse all T3C SP, after which basically everyone would have skilled out of T3Cs into something else, wrecking the market for them and associated materials, thus basically killing WH economy.

Salvos whatever drugs you may be on that’s got a be some strong ■■■■ cuz I see no issue with t3c and apparently an overwhelming majority of players don’t either

1 Like

Where did I say there was an “issue” with T3Cs?

Seems to me, you are the one on something cos you are imagining things.

Please nerd! lets ccp continue with the chimpokomon style.

Nobody care!, you can have it all with skill injector power.

You can enjoy astrahus chipokomon 3hrs vulnerabilty per week to have fun conquering systems use shity claw fleet with entosis garbage wiiiii!!!

Enjoy super capital fitting carrier 30b 1 year skill with drones escuadron that die instantly huuu ! cool!!! =)

BUY BUY BUY

Happy new year guys

giphy

Carriers are so fine =) =D xD hey kid learn to troll with style :wink:

ccp make money in skill injector yes is needed, but dont balance (nerf) ending items to fix market becouse 1 day pilot can sit in capital and make isk. That is lazy solution. There is hordes of mining bot fleets who are the real problem. Find a way to stop that then nerf, create a solution for the multiboxing alpha, then nerf.

Although this is offtopic, Id say its a good question what is more harmful to EVE in terms of bots:

Resource farming bots, or isk farming bots.

Id say the latter, because isk is very difficult to destroy, whereas resources are self-regulating.

CCP could change bounties from raw cash to dropped loot value, like Officer Effects/Badges or LP.

At the least, it would slightly slow isk/tick (to pickup loot), at best might result in some incidental destroyed isk items or if LP, involve an isk sink internally to acquire LP items.

The WH sleeper solution, where the value is in salvaging, is also a means to indirectly confound isk farming.

A mining mini-game would go a long way towards combating mining bots.
Something as simple as a pop-up that appears in a random spot on the screen would confound scripts. Annoying for the rest of us, but a miner (pun) inconvenience for when you target a new rock for mining.

Dude,

Do you realise that what you have written is not only unreadable, but is actually some of the most unintelligible nonsense that has ever been seen on an internet forum?

How the ■■■■ can you criticize Capital Ships when you can’t even spell?

I’ll send you a link to some English classes,

No need to thank me.

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha, not even close.

3 Likes

Oh emo nerd goes hit by better nerd? Toke emotional?, starting with grammar stuff.

Hahahaahaha, yo make my day Thank You.

:smiley: Take it easy kid and troll full version for you <3

Just make it go away before I cry from the inability to understand the horrific troll.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.