Carrots and sticks

Policy? I wasn’t talking about policy.

Assuming facts not in evidence.

But fanbois gotta fanboi. Do carry on.

Considering that he’s not a native English speaker I’d say he does pretty well, he’s certainly better at English than I am at Brazilian Portuguese.

1 Like

Nationality has nothing to do with the use of logical fallacies.

1 Like

Not in evidence? Other than CCP’s constant advertising and publicity articles about “BIGGEST NULLSEC WAR EVER”?

What’s the point of this thread?

Seems to me you just try to insult anyone that doesn’t agree with your view. Hardly a starting point for any kind of civil discussion. Not that the opening post has anything really to discuss.

5 Likes

I wasn’t addressing a logical fallacy, I was addressing you taking the piss out of his English skills.

Then you didn’t read my entire reply.

This isn’t an echo chamber, you dismissing people as fanbois for disagreeing with you suggests that you have nothing and the whole thread is an exercise in embiggening your own ego.

Go back to facebook.

1 Like

What arguments have been made do you think?

You are also free to spend your time elsewhere.

The fact that CCP uses large nullsec fights as a major marketing tool, which you dismissed as “FANBOYS LOLOLOLOL”.

Actually that came after (in sequence). And CCP’s marketing is like all marketing. It contains a grain of truth but it is hardly “central to the game.”

What’s your point? CCP’s marketing is not 100% honest (like everyone) but that doesn’t change the fact that CCP uses large nullsec fights as a major marketing point, giving them importance beyond their percentage of total EVE activity.

i have a old mac , the fans as broken and it overheat . ill use the new feature a lot .

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.