Catalyst drive

How funny.

On a side note Kusions looter got ganked :thinking:

1 Like

lOLol - everybody knows that’s not Kusion, that’s Thomas the Embezzler’s antiganking looter alt. Haha, ag fails again!

1 Like

I’m pleased to announce that the first few catalysts have rolled off the production line, using… ahem… once-used, recycled equipment.

1 Like

Is it really necessary to make a forum post to announce that you clicked the industry button? Like jeez, man, do you know how many people in EVE are building ships right now?

People who send us minerals , blueprints like to keep up-to-date with what we do.

Just like some people like to read about your scams .
After all it’s the point of this post.

Btw just got 2 nice Tornado ganker kills in perimeter from kill rights . So pilots never waste a KR

A mineral shipment is on its way to you , keep posting updates,

I know it’s easy to make ships but it adds something to know the minerals donated are from people that support what your doing and the fittings are from looted ganker Wrecks.

I love this idea , even new player who can’t fight back can do there part,

Game play - simple
Entertainment lvl- priceless
Salt collection potential- High

2 Likes

That’s what I like about this game so many things to do from scavenger to null sec warlord, even deluded princess,obviously null sec warlord takes many man hours but there is alway something to do for any level of play you just have to find your niche.

This game is about people power and as we inspire more people to rise up and fight for high sec and order, so we start to win more fights.
We need people more than anything, so join us

Then my word will carry death eternal to those who stand against the righteous…:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks - We look forward to putting it to good use…

We’re now looking for someone with a lot of free time, to paint a message on each round … From AG with Love :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

The first donation of minerals has arrived; I’d like to thank the hard-working miners who strive under increasing prejudice and oppression for their kind gift.

Working together, we can start to address the balance. o7

Have you had any success lately? How much longer will we have to wait?

You say you don’t lie and yet, here you are lying on the forums.

Calm Down, Ganker…

1 Like

Keep trying to copy us ag clown :joy:

1 Like

Resorting to name-calling again? tut-tut

I’m afraid it’s lost on you…https://bfy.tw/PFHi

It’s not name-calling if you embrace it.

Hey, do you SRP Tornados? :smiley:

Would hate to leave you out so just keeping you up-to-date as you seem so interested in our activities .

With ships and guns looted from other gankers and one or two of our new cats ,Friday evening high sec goddess and friends went after a freighter, we stopped the attack with combined defence of DPS ,EW and logi. The pilot of the freighter went afk thinking he was dead maybe , anyway we repaired his ship . The Goddess fleet took advantage of him being afk and launched a 2nd attack which to our joy we also stopped .

The scene for the 2nd time was like hell it’s self had been unleashed on Uedama and the freighter lived but still AFk . Got a mail later that evening thanking us for saving her ship.

Not saying we can save every ship but it shows we are getting more effective and I think part of the success this evening was us mixing and changing our fleet make up .

So Mr Shadow you may still be able to gank but it’s going to cost you more and more as time goes by with the word fail becoming more familiar to you.

1 Like

We try , any ship lost we offer help to the pilot but that’s why we apply one of the key rules of Eve to anti-ganking, no need to say what it is I’m sure.

We do have a fund we can call on if we need a certain type of ship or fittings, which is mostly from player donations, also we have a growing number of ships in stock to give out.

Same with our anti-trig fleet we are putting together, it’s more of a pve battlecruiser type fleet that can take a bit of a hammering as we fight off the trig’s from the gates ,btw if anyone knows how these trig’s act in regards to respawning and time in sys please let us know

2 Likes

So, by your own admission, it took you over 3 weeks to stop a single gank? Do you have any idea how many ships were ganked during that time? You, madam, are a failure.

Stopped many in that time , why this one stands out that if you gankers go after a ship for a 2 nd time we lose , you use over kill or attack us but even though you could see us at the gate the fleet failed and we won for a 2nd time .

Next we are going to work on mission runners ganks which is your speciality these days not sure why, maybe because we have trouble stopping these but as some say never give up never surrender.

We will find away and boy, when the time comes I will laugh , just a heads-up so you can prepare yourself for more failures.

In the mean time fly safe and good hunting.