Caturday

Been talking with neighbours about thus cat trying to find a forever home.

Even after I explain how rare it is to have two different iris colours.

It is the kitten I had seen in the bush that now lives in the tree

Ben called RSPCA and they’re not interested.

2 Likes

Came across an injured rabbit at night in the countryside

Called the equivalent of the RSPCA, they dont come out after 5pm. Was sad, the rabbit would cry when i tried to leave it, but had no choice.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/DDp06eztV4v/

JudoCat
1000003959

5 Likes

Did judo when I was little, wasn’t fair , everyone was bigger than little Zaera

That cat is terrifying, I’d sleep with one eye open.

No need to be big to knee someone in the nuts.

I wouldn’t know, all I did was cas raté.

I don’t believe that for a second.

It is good that you are a Karate, Judo and Kung-fu master, that way you can defend yourself against the thugs who take your parking spot.
I would not want to stumble upon you at night in a dark alley, I like to live a bit longer than that.
Bruce Lee is lucky he never met you. You could fold him in half with one hand behind your back!

Not really , I am tiny, martial arts helps but can only do so much.

That I can believe. I wouldn’t want to mess with you anyway, not when you can hand his butt to a brown belt. I would turn around and leave too. In fact I wouldn’t even be there to begin with.

I doub’t I could have done much to the big man , but he didnt know that, people are scared of martial arts though.

I don’t know, a good kick in the nuts is pretty intimidating.

I didn’t know that. Next time I face a Navy Seal I will get into an intimidating pose and see what happens.

The best martial art is cat style





2 Likes

Bruce Lee did meow like a cat after all.

4 Likes

No remorse, would share again.

3 Likes

He used the replicator

From the collection of unusual historic photographs I’ve been gathering…

“The mob”, 1961, by professional cat photographer Walter Chandoha. A former war photographer, his signature style was shooting the cats from their eye level and he shot some 100,000 cat pictures over his career… Now THAT’s a dedicated cat photographer!

5 Likes

1000003998

I just broke up a cat fight outside at 11:30pm

One of the cats I feed daily was howling at another ally cat that I don’t feed as it’s from across the road who looks to be fed by another animal caregiver.