You break them up?? I don’t. I love watching girls fight.
Most times it’s the male cats who fight over territory.
/like tonight if I hear a cat outside close by fighting I will try to break it up by first making a hissing sound out of the bathroom window (which just happens to face the yard)
If that doesn’t work then I grab my keys and head downstairs as I had seen ally cats fight and I don’t want either of them to lose an eye.
Oooh, sorry. You’re talking about actual cat fights!
I don’t understand cats all that much. When they fight I try to stay out of the way.
These cats will be fed twice a day as long as they show up for meal time.
They are kittens and I go out of my way to find them.
Cute!
I had slowed down my drinking and started to try to help where I feel that. Can help.
/ received via post today
@Chad_Frostpacker That’s a very good thing and you’re doing good by them kittens.
Look outside of yourself as much and as often as you can, that will help you.
o7
Thanks and so meanwhile my own cat is just so relaxed with everything he could possibly need.
George a few hours earlier
That cat doesn’t know how good he has it
I bet you spoil him to no end.
Aren’t soldiers supposed to be fearless?
Well looks like all the enemy has to do is hold up a cat and

I am being flashed by a cat.
OMG Chad, Cover him up
They’re supposed to be smart first, then silent then fast and then strong.
There are no “fearless” soldier. Only an insane idiot is fearless for we all have fear. Bravery is to surmount that fear and do what must be done.
A part of Mindy will always remain in your mind that way to form a wave that overflows your emotions before receding back to within your ability to be able to continue your days without Mindy.
How nice
Huckleberry Finn ![]()
Haha .
Drinking is a depressant.
Zaera doesn’t drink , smoke, drink coffee, take drugs or anything unhealthy.
She likes to keep fit and healthy.
You should try it sweetie, will make you alot happier.
There is an easy way to give up
Don’t cut down , just decide you stopped and never doing it again - easy, no willpower needed. Once you make a decision, stick to it, no ifs or buts, no going back ever.






