Caturday

I am sorry fang, those times a long out of reach though for George he has a routine that I let him do daily which is kneading his cushion that places him into a trance of bliss.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Note to pilots: watch out for the cat before flight.

6 Likes

Not real

The dudes an A-hole for not properly pre flighting.

1 Like

What is your favourite cat breed?

…guess that “check for animals inside the wings” is not a checkpoint in the preflight for that ultralight airplane…

1 Like

Corrected

2 Likes

The video might be younger than you, but it certainly is older than generative AI and no generative AI is capable to make a character look the same for longer than a few seconds.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author due to unexpected events)

1 Like


Watching the Fireworks around the globe as the time passes midnight.

2 Likes

Since you can see through the wings, I would have checked for bird nests, etc vs an AI generated cat but the purpose of a preflight is to ensure the aircraft is flight worthy. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That is a real cat. The video is several years old.

1 Like

May I ask you when was the last time that you had brought home a carton box for your feline?

Duh! :roll_eyes:

What part of sarcasm don’t you get?

Still does not take away from my point.

3 Likes

Never, she doesn’t eat boxes, she likes mailmen though.

3 Likes