Hah, I wish… He’s in Germany and I moved to northern Sweden a couple months back (so much snow here!). Maybe he jumped in there so my mom can carry him here? I don’t know.
Miss him very much, but he wouldn’t like the snow or cold up here and terrorize both me, as well as the local wildlife… Soo, better for everyone (except my mom) if he stays in Germany.
One of our cats once ran into the dinner room, shouted that “nya!” sound that cats make, put her head inside one of my dad’s slippers, loafed herself and fell asleep. She was quite “nyaaa!” that we interrupted her nap laughing…
Photographs: German-American photographer Arnold Genthe (1869–1942) was a man with a mild obsession – he liked to photograph women with his cat “Buzzer”. All four of his cats named “Buzzer”, actually, and hundreds and hundreds of women during all his career…