I don’t have any children. (thank deity of choice) You must not either? Cats are worse. ![]()
I’m currently working at becoming a cat!
/
Example;
With note to the comment on general regarding miner permits.
Fortunately for you, your parents didn’t feel the same way.
Children though should come with an 18 year guarantee. If not entirely satfisfied, or defective (wrong sex) return them to where you got them for a full refund.
@Chad_Frostpacker Oh so cat lady means cool lady
I said no. You can’t beat up a cat.


yes, the dog can be beaten
One did considering how late in life I was born. Meh, into each life, a little rain must fall…
My sister and brother-in-law. I was never uncouth enough to ask any questions.
Not in your case if you already have children, But I would rather have cats than fail as parent and bring up entitled snowflakes.
Had a party when I was in school, expected a few people, half the school turned up - lol.
maybe it’s because of your ‘radiant personality’? ![]()
Such a beautiful picture of a fantastic feline!
Crazy Cat Lady…
![]()
I came home and sat on the back steps to feed this mother cat and as soon as she’ had finished she had rolled over to feed her kittens.
My cat walks around like he owns the place and just moments ago I had to ask him if I can get past as he was blocking the bathroom.
Now if Zaera was your cat , would cost you ISK to get past.








