Actually I feed them 5 times a day plus snacks and currently seeking dried white bait to replace the canned sardines snacks as I feel that they lace the sardines with n the tin with salt.
If I could find a better snack I would buy it for my precious.
When I lived in southern FL, we had small native green lizards, apx 6 in long. I had a male tabby named Stupid. The vet’s got a good chuckle as well. But he could not see the lizards because they blended in so well. I would walk the shrubbery around the house with him as he used me a pointer! I would spot a lizard and point, he would get ready, and I would flush them out. Once it moved, it was dead. I felt kinda bad because the lizards ate insects and all. but they replenished so quickly, I didn’t mind so much. (In the end, non-native species took over anyway.)