Thats to cruel for any human.

Zaera recognises that look - it means “YOU ARE LUNCH”
The cat is a thief

Nah, it was her very first time using her new pet door I’d just installed. Up until that moment, a closed door was her enemy. She wasn’t quite prepared for being able to pass through that closed door.
I know first hand that a 7kg Cat can mass through a 20CM square whole in a cardboard box.
My cat is not fat so your cat being a real tubby seems to be requiring the larger opening!
Beautiful Cat
Blossom is not fat! She’s a tiny cat. She’s 2/3 the size of her brother
She judges you harshly for your words
You have a cute looking cat.
How much for the cat?
I’m her human. Three humans in the house and it’s me she follows around. She comes when I call and she’s almost always at my side. No amount of money could convince her to move into another household. And she’d miss her brother Daisy.
Cats prefer vampires and witches.
This is why
Not true! ![]()
My poor rescue cat…
When I went to the shelter to get a cat for my elderly mom, you go through the heartbreak of seeing any domestic cat of dog in a pound. After sitting with various cats and looking around. I found a cat in a cage. She was so miserable they didn’t even bother to open her cage as she would not come out. When I picked her up, she was just a lump, didn’t care, do what you want.
This one is mine! ![]()
After getting home and letting her outside! Having the freedom to come and go. What a completely different cat! Hates to be picked up or sit on your lap. But spent years at my mom’s side while she petted her.
Now I nicknamed her Tripwire because she’s always under my feet! ![]()
At my age, I will never have another pet. I have seen too many elderly pass only to have their elderly pets go to the pound while never being able to understand why their owners abandoned them.
After that, the most I can do to help would be to sponsor a pet.
You can have alot of fun with your fleabag, like throwing a bit of cheese onto it’s head. The fleabag runs around in circles as smells the cheese and wants it, but has no idea where it is.










