Caturday

There is no way in which this could end wrong…

5 Likes

The cat knows that there is catnip in that suitcase

Heartwarming to read.

Sometimes just visiting the pound offers some new smells for the animals there.

2 Likes

Thanks, heartbreaking to write.

1 Like

I read the story to my wife. She loved it. So did I

7 Likes

Like a drunken Frostpacker?

They can but they shouldn’t regularly. Cats are descendants of desert dwelling animals and have kept very efficent kidneys through their evolution, but continuously overworking the kidneys will lead to health issues and cats should drink fresh water as often as possible.

(Then, why do cats go absolutely nuts about the brackish water used for preserving olives, that’s a mistery our kitties at home never explained…)

4 Likes

Thats a low blow even from you. How much time do you spend in pound giving comfort to those in need? They do not care if he is drunk or not, just that he is there.

5 Likes


5 Likes

Wasn’t a blow sweetie, just a fact.

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

Zaera finds the Joker’s love for his fleabags most amusing.

Zaera has recently outsmarted a fleabag that desired her wild birds.

1 Like

Bu Hao. Still apparently much more than you do. :roll_eyes:

You don’t know what I do

If you did anything, you would post it. :roll_eyes:

You sure about that?

You have yet in any way shape, manor or form proved me wrong.

I have no need to prove myself as perfect… you though are getting very close to getting your bum smacked.

I never said perfect. Were all human and that makes us libel to all sorts of mistakes.

Kicking Frosty for doing his best is still beneath you and you know it. You’re a better person than that that in rl. Game tactics aside! :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

I wasn’t kicking him you numpty