Caturday

Then I missed something? Sounded like that to me.

Don’t beleive everything you hear.

Frostpacker is proud of how much he drinks.

You are getting offended over nothing on his behalf, your sense of humor is lacking.

1 Like

Then fault me as well as I don’t bother to post till I’m done gaming for the night.

If Frostpacker was offended he would have said so , he doesn’t need a protector as quite capable of speaking up for himself.

1 Like

But, but, but I like the drunken Frosty! :laughing:

He makes me feel guilty I can’t spend as much time helping shelters! :wink:

But, but , your apology is accepted

No

was offered.

I have to go tomorrow morning to say goodby to a dear friend and one of my wife’s best friends who is dying of cancer. Probably the last time my wife and I will see her alive.

I don’t think she will care if we were drunk or not as long as were there buy her side.

1 Like

@Zaera_Keena Sorry, but you can see why I’m a little touchy on the subject.

Bedtime for me aswell

2 Likes

Sadly, I guess would be R.I.P. would be in order? :laughing: Don’t know what emoji would fit both our problems atm…

R.I.P ?

Your compliments leave much to be desired.

Funny how you sound like my wife? :laughing:

R.I.P. was in reference to the pic. Not your character.

1 Like


Look who is in charge of the cardboard castle

9 Likes

King George ?

  • The cat was King of Great Britain and Ireland and saw the rise of socialism, communism, fascism, and Irish republicanism.
  • He is known for banning Frostpacker wordsalad and changing the royal family’s name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor to distance it from its German origins during World War I.

  • King George was also known for his generous donations to his favourite subject ZAERA
2 Likes



5 Likes

Immitating her master , sleeping with her mouth open

Him. Yawning and scratching his back on the concrete. So yes. He was imitating his human.

1 Like

Don’t you have carpets for your fleabags to scratch?

I’d check again, too cute to be a him.

Zaera got 2 female hamsters. She wondered what on earth was one hamster doing to the other?

A short while later one of the hamsters had a litter.

Do you hear yourself? Why do you always seek to dictate to others how they should behave? I have scratching posts all throughout the house and brushes they can use by themselves. He likes the concrete. And he doesn’t have fleas. We treat the yard and keep an eye on their behavior.

And he’s definitely a “he”. Otherwise, what we took him to the vet for was a huge mistake! If we hadn’t taken the two of them to the vet, we would have had a litter of kittens. They’re brother and sister.

Yes, because Zaera knows best.

Still a fleabag

Zaera like kittens

kitten-dog

6 Likes