Caturday

I want this cat!

Not familiar with the TikTok vids. Click full screen seems to work?

2 Likes

I don’t see you as a cat person.

@Aiko_Danuja can see that you’re not a cat person too, cat with a shotgun?

Basic research required!

Well the last of the 4 kittens have been found good homes.

This one is called Napoleon and now resides with a 9 year-old girl.

This is Onyx living with a 58 year-old lady, US veteran, owner of several cats.

This is called Cookie and she is living with a 28 year-old marathon runner.

This last adoptee is now known as Cultist. You can’t see it in this photo but he sports a black soul patch under his chin. Now resides with a 70 year-old woman and her other cat Salem.

I wish them all, good luck and God speed.

4 Likes

You summoned Aiko , but you got Zaera.

There ya go

3 Likes


Got your tail

Looks like you doing something else

Here is one for the tiny tots in the audience


I know this is very sappy AI gen, count the legs on those kittens, early on the small orange one has 3 front legs! Mama cat stirs a boiling pot of stew with her paw.

2 Likes


Don’t be boring with your cat thread reply!

4 Likes

It is biologically impossible for Zaera to be boring

Meaow

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

Cats like Zaera obtain evolutionary feral perfection, but once a month , Zaera turns into a bunny

1 Like

8 Likes

That’s Staircase Cat, a cousin of Ceiling Cat.

4 Likes

I can just imagine what you look like on a “bad hair” day! :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

1 Like

Haven’t had a Bat Hair Day since I flew into a tree.

Lesson learnt - don’t text and fly.

1 Like

Sound advice!

What, no artwork with bat wings? You must be getting older
 Closer to 400 now? :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

It will be the Frostpacker I feasted on , 100% pure alcohol.

Sounds like Kopi luwak to me. I’ll pass! :laughing:

1 Like

Kopi luwak is a type of coffee made from coffee beans that have been eaten and excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small mammal. The coffee beans are fermented in the civet’s digestive tract.