However, this video is not photoshopped:
she was really fierce like that.
3 Likes
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2947
They are wondering when do they get their snack
It’s a “she”. She used to like yoghurt and canned fish mostly. I don’t know if she liked canned tiger though.
1 Like
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2949
You should have thrown her in to find out.
What is with the tattoos?
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2950
The kitty needs to be shown who is the boss

1 Like
Ian_Morbius
(Ian Morbius)
2957
The Dashaud was the instigator.
1 Like
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2959
The cat was in detective mods, somebody had stollen it’s catnip which is a serious offense.
1 Like
Yesterday kitty’s been sleeping while they allegedly allowed their servant mine ore in Eve Online
2 Likes
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2961
Your kitty is sleep[ing soundly knowing that you are earning isk for ZAERA
1 Like
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2963
What big eyes you have
By the way I know , this is the one I want. It is a steal at only £57.624
So you play as you live? Just a gold digger at heart!

1 Like
Zaera_Keena
(Zaera Keena)
2965
Well, I used to work and had a good job, but I realised something
Why earn a living when you don’t have to? The best things in life are free, except me ofcourse, but then I am worth it.
1 Like