âUse your tongue you silly, itâs gonna take forever to groom me with your lips!â
(Sorry I couldnât help, that kitten is rolling its eyes so hardâŚ) ![]()


Oh boy! I got up to read this news, Disney+ plans to add AI to their channel.
So prepare yourself for my up coming âKitten Wars: Episode XLIII Feel the Tunaâ
Here is some teaser shotsâŚ
Eat your heart out George Lucas!
May the Feline Force be with you.
Clever kitty , throwing a punch at Darth Kittyâs weak spot.
Another Dizney AI show in the making?
Daisy has made this 2x4 his outdoor scratching post. He has several indoor scratching posts in each and every room of the house, but he likes to flex on this one
The marks are even deeper now.
âŚas posted years agoâŚ
âŚplease check the melting point of your cat before leaving it under the sun
Looks like Frostpackerâs cat , George.
One beer too many - sozzled
I saw another article on do cats know their name, didnât bother to read it. I do not think so. Even dogs will not pick up on their name if said in a casual human conversation.
So, what I do is use inflection in my voice when I say their name, so they know their special. If I say Coco to call my cat, the usual no response. If I use an inflection in my voice when I call her, she comes running.
We have a woman at work who took in an abused rescue dog. I was one of the 1st to meet it. I used inflection my voice to say his name so he would know he was special from the start. A couple yrs later and heâs a happy dog wagging his tail all the time at his new world. But for all the people who pet him, Iâm seem to be the only one who when I call him using an inflection in my voice to make sure I acknowledge him, he just comes over and leans against my leg to be petted.
I donât think itâs in any name, just how much you care when you say it.
Yes they do. I have two cats and they each know their name. The one I call will stop and turn or even come running. It doesnât require an inflection and they will respond at times to a casual mention. We talk to our cats quite often.
They are clearly aware of their own identity and have their own personality. They also respond differently to each member of the house. Cats understand a lot.
How do you name a cat?
Mine is Astero.
The problem with cats is that either theyâre too stupid to tell their name in a casual conversation, or too arrogant to deign themselves to react to their name uttered casually by the hands. ![]()
But yes, it is quite shocking that weâve come across some species which share a part of our ability to communicate through structured sounds. We really canât fathom what is the world through a dog or a catâs brain, but a part of that world is telling which of the endless random sounds we do are related to them being rewarded in some way that makes sense to both of us.
I mean, maybe a dog canât aspire to anything higher than having its anus licked, but we neither know nor want to know⌠![]()
So calling them âMynameforyouâ with that voice is good enough.













