Baldufa (spinning top), ++18 years old from multiorganic failure
Menuda (little one) ++7 years old from cancer, we euthanized her
Unnamed ++weeks old, died the second day after rescue before we could take him to a veterinary
Taxi ++3 years old for unknown cause, I suspect a heart worm detached and obstructed an artery
Bogart ++9 years old from stress and stop eating, leading to liver and kidney failure, we euthanized him eventually
Dina (from dynamite) ++17 years old from multiorganic failure, we euthanized her, was our last one
Felix ++unknown, was rehomed after a sudden and absurdly severe allergy to cats
Lady ++11 years old from unknown cause, heart worms suspect again
Boira (fog) ++unknown, was rehomed after a sudden and absurdly severe allergy to cats
All them were rescues but Dina (rehomed to us), Lady (born at home) and Boira (rehomed to us)
I’ve been wondering how to answer this… I’ve never named a cat before. Someone else always wanted to do the naming. I never have. I named a goat, but never a cat. The goat was named Dodger.
I never realized that before. Ive had many dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens and I’ve never done the naming. Just that goat.
The goat got sold off by my dad one day. I did care. It was my favorite pet ever.
He was an all white Billie goat and taller than I was at the time when he reared up on his back legs. We’d face off and he’d rear up, dip his head down, and meet my charge with a very gentle head butt. It was his favorite game.
After hearing lots of stories, my wife bought me a full sized goat stuffed animal. It stands on my headboard.
Baldufa (spinning top), ordinary tabby cat (mostly brown) ++18 years old from multiorganic failure
Menuda (little one), ordinary tabby cat (mostly gray) ++7 years old from cancer, we euthanized her
Unnamed ++weeks old, died the second day after rescue before we could take him to a veterinary
Taxi (orange tabby) ++3 years old for unknown cause, I suspect a heart worm detached and obstructed an artery
Bogart (black with yellow eyes and a silly white puff in the belly) ++9 years old from stress and stop eating, leading to liver and kidney failure, we euthanized him eventually
Dina (from dynamite) (siamese/white tabby hybrid with pale blue eyes. The father was a in and out of home pet grade siamese and scattered a few litters all over the place… ++17 years old from multiorganic failure, we euthanized her, was our last one
Felix white and tabby cat ++unknown, was rehomed after a sudden and absurdly severe allergy to cats
Lady white and tabby, child of Dina and Felix with amazing deep blue eyes ++11 years old from unknown cause, heart worms suspect again
Boira (fog) gray with yellow eyes, no breed, just a house cat ++unknown, was rehomed after a sudden and absurdly severe allergy to cats
Also, mandatory pet tax, Lady’s impressive eyes in 2006:
EDIT: The picture is Glenduil’s and I assume those are his cats as well. I just reposted it to inquire about the sticky trap, which I found funny in that spot.
I feed this stray cat twice a day with small tray of cat food. They are the middle range in quality and he had been with me outside since he was a kitten born under the unit block
He doesn’t get along with my George and even though I have tried to find him a forever home he is my outside cat who in the afternoon will even follow me when I’m outside.