Caturday

2 Likes


The morning stretch!

Playing the Drums

Human: [drums] Cat: “This is annoying. Please continue.”

1 Like

1000008483

4 Likes

1000008187

5 Likes

When you accidentally summon a level 99 boss but you haven’t finished your morning coffee yet

3 Likes

Even I can see that is one ugly looking cat.

Aawwww no way. Its an adorable little kitty with its bed head.

You would let him/her in your life in a second.

3 Likes

People are mean an ugly.
Cats are lovely, nice and soft.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Also, five of their six ends are sharp. Just in case.

3 Likes

So is Chad - he is Mindy’s favourite plaything

4 Likes

I’m going to post a picture of cutest thing.


His name is Pierre and he is 12 years old

2 Likes

I had returned home tonight from visiting my 80 year old mother who owns the dog Pierre

Here is me feeding a stray cat I had named Tom

He is not cute looking but he looks way better than that cat you had tried to pawn of as being cute.


You know who this thread responses is meant for.

3 Likes

Came home with BBQ Chicken and this is Sally Asking,

Notice how polite she is by not jumping onto my plate while I am having my lunch.

3 Likes

My cats are absolutely not allowed on the dinner table. They have been properly trained on where they are allowed to go and not go. They abide the rules very well in their older ages now.

But, i have one that will sit in the chair and give me…the look…while i eat.

7 Likes

As a Goddess, I formally authorize table access.

1 Like

… but then the Law arrived.

1000008533

4 Likes

4 Likes


Only a handful of cat owners would understand.

1 Like