Caturday

You’d find it a lot more rewarding to cater to me than your cat.

2 Likes

My cat wags his tail when I did something good for him.

1 Like

Sounds like you know how to treat a pet… let’s see if you know how to treat a goddess

1 Like

2 Likes

The cat is cute… but I’m still waiting to see how you treat a goddess

1 Like

I’m sorry but I had to buy a new skiff and refilled it with fresh litter.

2 Likes

2 Likes

What do you mean no ?

1000008596

4 Likes

Me after using my charms on a tightwad.

3 Likes

2 Likes


George is asking me for bbq Chicken

I told him it’s back in the oven just an little longer to dry out a bit as u had just drained off the chicken fat.

2 Likes

I see that george likes his beer

2 Likes
4 Likes

Get off my lawn

1000008610

5 Likes

My friend’s cat got another bath (by yours truly):

2 Likes

I had filled in my 2026 Census form and this time I had even included my two cats as they are actually smarter than I am.

Ai agreed that they are smarter than most humans.

3 Likes

În timp ce pisicile voastre fac evaluări de performanță, eu vonez Frostpackeri

2 Likes

Dopuri anale cu coadă? Picant! :smirking_face:

1 Like

Tu ai postat-o, eu doar am sesizat-o. :laughing:

Arta ta este mult prea bună pentru binele tău! Ți-am recunoscut prietenul și te-aș fi putut recunoaște și pe tine în mulțime pe măsură ce te apropiai de masa mea, pentru că știai că te aștept! :smirking_face:

1 Like