4 Likes

giphy-4
Happy Easter !

3 Likes

Just some more OwlKitty.

4 Likes

Next Grammy award winner

3 Likes

…words couldn’t describe Cinna’s enthusiasm for CCP’s proposed changes to industry. …

imagen

7 Likes

The Extreme Comfort olympic team practices hard day and night

5 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_20210227_082842

5 Likes

…and no not some internet cat…

5 Likes

…the struggle is real…

11 Likes

Welcome hooman, have you brought any food for me?

6 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

It’s often been rumored that a cat’s “slow blink” is its way of saying, “I love you.” It’s even been called a “cat kiss”! The truth is, we’ll never truly know what’s going on inside a kitty’s brain, but there’s evidence to suggest a cat slowly wincing at its human means it trusts its companion.

“Cats will typically avoid eye contact when afraid or threatened; when they are being offensively aggressive, they will stare (and staring at them is perceived as a threat),” Mikel Delgado, a cat researcher the University of California Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, tells Inverse. “The slow blink is a demonstration of eye contact without staring, and we interpret this behavior as a sign of relaxation and trust. Some might call that love.”

2 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

And now, a curio: this daguerreotype from ~1845 is considered the oldest photograph of a cat!

Guess the photographer used a thirsty cat to ensure that it wouldn’t move (much) during the exposure of the daguerreotype…

7 Likes

Probably the best way to keep the cat relatively still, i wonder how many shots were interrupted or blurry.
When my klingon cat was alive i could take my mobile since just in that moment she was cute, but the moment i pushed the button she moved :smile:

1 Like
5 Likes