CCP Appreciation Thread!

I just returned from a couple-year hiatus to check on the best game in the world and i gotta say, I’m liking what I’ve seen so far!
Even higher numbers than when I left, cool new ships! What else did i miss?

I was thinking, instead of all the negativity that can be found elsewhere on these forums, let’s maybe list things that we like that have been added to the game in the last few years, yeah?

Okay, I’ll go first:
Thanks for keeping the lights on for me, CCP! Looking great! No complaints over here!

8 Likes

I’m grateful for me.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m thankful for Alice.

First character to reach 100K likes on the old forum if I remember correctly.

Good to see you back.

3 Likes

Welcome back, Galaxy. It’s been a while!

1 Like

Lots of things were added to the game in the last years. Almost none were good or helped the game to become better. How about you list something that was added and made the game better instead of saying “they kept the lights on”. I also keep the lights on in my life but that’s not an accomplishment.

I mean: Recently they added something that made the chat servers much less reliable and well-performing. I can now switch systems and the local chat updates 10 seconds later or worse. That’s nothing I would praise.

Eve Online Forever.

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself. <3

Teehee

Welcome back after 16 years.

1 Like

Well i was just at the london eve meet.
Met a load of devs and a few csm
What i can say is there trying very hard to impove the game, they also care a lot about it too.
I was impressed by what they said tbh.
Watching fanfest i could have cried it was that bad. But the stuff they talked about at london was good.

1 Like

Sounds grim.

Let me guess, skill for Trig Cap or gtfo

CCP’s been talking a great game since 2010.

Before that, they were actually creating one.

8 Likes

Hilmar alt, confirmed.

The Support is actually pretty decent. They treat us like human beings, no automated responces, no deal with it yourself, they dont insult my intelligence, they talk to me like an equal.
Kinda rare these days, you know.

2 Likes

Agreed. Though I don’t often contact support so no extensive experience but when I file a ticket they tend to react quickly or at most within reasonable time frame and usually with a proper response.

3 Likes

Thanks, CCP, for creating this great sandbox game. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

<3 Eve.

Skillpoints are a grind, and don’t make the pilot.

Anyone remember the story of someone who came into eve and bought a titan with real world money, bought the character to fly it, and died in an unfit titan, in no fleet, in low-sec?

Probably should have bought friends too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:wink:

2 Likes

There are friends in eve? =)

1 Like