CCP: Clarification on simultaneous Alphas+Omegas:

@Salvos_Rhoska

Come on why don’t you just tell us what you see in the statement that has you wound up? None of the rest of us has spotted it so, enlighten us.

My request is specific to inform action on this quote by a poster here:

This person clearly states that they operated under the assumption it IS allowed, as long as its not on the same PC, and furthermore stated they should be reported and permabanned if they are wrong. He accused others of making false assumptions, and of making up random rules, without quotes from a CCP representative.

I provided one by ISD, and as above, its in the TOS/EULA that it is not allowed.

Now do you see why I ask for this confirmation on whether the ISD statement is correct?

This person has essentially admitted to running multiple alphas, or omega+ alphas on different PCs, under the false understanding that is allowed, when infact, it is not.

Yes I do, context is wonderful.

However I feel we would not have gone around and around so much if you had put this in the same thread as that quote though.

Good luck!

1 Like

Those are false accusations, you are reported.
I said “one account that is Omega” and on another PC “one account that is Alpha” . Can’t you understand? Yes, it’s not allowed if both accounts are owned by the same person. The way you are going about this -unlike CCP but I can’t comment on the support ticket I made myself as I reported myself long before you ‘comprehended’ what was going on- is making you look bad and I (and others) assume you are a decent player that want to do things good.

I didnt go in circles, you did.

I specifically and only asked CCP to confirm the ISD statement.

Nothing more, nothing less.

That question to CCP still stands.

This person claims they have confidential CCP messages (via support tickets) that claim otherwise, and justify his position, but cannot provide them publicly.

Hence, I ask CCP to delineate, publicly, on whether that ISD statement is accurate.

You may establish more than one Account for each copy of the Software licensed. You are however not allowed to play EVE by using more than one Account at the same time, unless you pay a subscription fee for each of the Accounts you intend to use for that purpose.

from https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/eve-eula-en/ section 2 “Your Account”.
I don’t know what can be misunderstood here.

As you should know, if you want to ask CCP directly, you should do so via support ticket and not here.

1 Like

Major claims to have confidential support tickets that claim otherwise.

That leaves me no option than to ask for a public statement from CCP on whether the ISDs statement was accurate.

If I submit that query by support ticket, I too will be unable to reveal it publicly.

I did not claim that either, you did. TLDR, I said I made a support ticket MYSELF about WHAT I DID WRONG and it is sorted out with a CCP representative.

If anyone does -on the same account ownership- :
1 ALPHA + 1 OMEGA = BAD!

I never ever denied it, you make stuff up randomly and accuse anyone who ever randomly did not agree with you and even then you just assume random things “people said to you” then rant on forever over that…

vs

Ok, I’ve had it with that.

I deny I did anything wrong. You are wrong and you admitted to it in your video.

You deny having ever running multiple alphas and/or alphas+omegas simultaneously?

I deny that I ever said anything about Alpha’s and Omegas, and CCP said “ok then nothing happened, right?” And I was all like “indeed, nothing. All Salvos told ya are LIES! LIES!”

Answer the question:

Do you deny having ever running multiple alphas and/or alphas+omegas simultaneously?

Why does it even matter?
It’s between him and CCP anyway. What’s important is that it is not allowed and that this hasn’t to do anything whith how the Client is trying to enforce it or how many machines you are running.

I do not confirm nor deny. But I will share this with the court :
dora-the-explorer-swipers-big-adventure_screen1

Wow, seriously, like Salvos can be… well Salvos.
But seriously, you are trying to outright lie about things now,
Like… Salvos is the better of the two of you here.

3 Likes

While you were spamming the forums, The Thieves Guild probably looted the vast amount of stuff in yer cargo, mate.

So he refuses to confirm or deny having done so.

I will re-formulate my question to CCP:

CCP, what is the penalty for running multiple alphas and/or alphas+omegas, simultaneously?

That’s easy, i’m a bad person. Right?
ANWSER ME! AM I A BAD PERSON!!!11111

Yes.
Since you asked.
You are a bad person.

1 Like