Ccp directed me here

and buff the retriever and covetor

which esults in more ore availability for miners when using b-type crystals. Also, how are you not excited about new toys?

But in the process, are refunding all SP, reducing the number of skills needed, and the total amount of SP needed to max out the skills. So, miners come out ahead.

I know they changed compression, but I don’t remember hearing about them changing reprocessing. So, I guess I’ll talk about compression -I’m sure you meant to complain about it anyway.

So, they are changing compression so that it is no longer 100% efficient, but they added compression for ships and resource types. Plus, prices are determined by the player driven market. So, reduced efficiency doesn’t translate exactly into reduced profits. After all those are determined by supply and demand. I mean reprocessing has had waste throughout the age of abundance, but that didn’t stop rorqual pilots from making boatloads of cash.

Well, some miners will use this to sabotage their competitors, but honestly, I don’t think this one was put in for the miners -in fact, there’s a reason that I’m that I’m excited about it, and I’m a scumbag looking to do scumbag things with it. So, yeah, I’m not going to try to tell you that this one is aktually a net positive for miners. However, that also doesn’t mean that you’re guaranteed to get ■■■■■■ by it either -that’s actually up to you, and how you respond to adversity.

Besides, are there no miners that welcome conflict and emergent game play opportunities in thier PvP-centric MMO? Actually, scratch that, because I know there are. In fact, I remember a corp mate that used to use his rorqual to respond to calls for help. So, I know that they’re out there.

Sure wish they’d speak up right about now though.

But I digress.

Long story short, it really seems to me like miners are focusing on the negative -especially considering the fact that CCP is actively asking for feedback. So, I dunno, how about trying to give some constructive feedback while CCP is actively looking for it, as well as trying not to be a bitter vet about the whole thing. I know I’m not a miner, and this isn’t my area of expertise, but hot damn does it seem like a lot of miners are trying their damnedest to hate it.

Oh, and by the way, here are some of the changes that they are considering. Maybe give it a look, and provide some feedback or your own suggestions.