CCP get rid of Auto Pilot

Autopilot is for Capsuleers who have a real life! @Tenger_Ondor_Khaan Tenger Ondor Khaan To do things like go and make coffee which can be a drug like addictive to some.

We need Autopilot to stay so we can continue to auto play while we take care of real life which is real!

1 Like

Remove freighters.

LOL if they removed autopilot, ganking would actually go down.

Just like adding auto-dscan would increase destruction in wormholes. (Assuming is was not as fast as manually spamming it)

Bro in WHs I spam V more than Grampy cries on these forums or alt posts :smiley:

1 Like

From high sec.

OMFG What the heck happened here?! This escalated rather rapidly!

I was going to post something about autopilits hereā€¦

Autopilot: helpful for new players who want to multitask, and helps to prevent quick burnout in some players. Once you start hauling more valuable cargo, or start travelling outside of highsec, autopilot can be a dangerous habit. On the other hand, it does provide opportunistic pirates with a good source of income. I like that it exists, and I like the auto insta-dock/jump mechanic that utilizes it. I think that a lot of people will be put off from hauling if autopilot was removed, which would make players from certain areas more likely to pay much higher prices. It will generally imbalance the gameā€™s economy. Not a lot, but noticeable.

IDK, maybe it would be a good idea, thatā€™s just my schpiel about it.

Limit the use of Autopilot to ten jumps before having to click Autopilot again.

Autopilot is toxic and it should be removed from the game. Itā€™s nothing more than a beacon that attracts gankers to you.

And noobs donā€™t know how to handle gankers. And we have to protect the noobs, therefore autopilot has to be removed from the game.

If you successfully troll using autopilot you are an absolute legend, and then also a point towards keeping putopilot.

Luckily noobs rarely have high value items on them, and when they do cross the Minimum Ganking Threshold (MGS), they should have enough experience to a) realize that ganking exists and b) not fly what they canā€™t afford to lose.

Not according to a very vociferous active poster (and all his alts) who has, on multiple accounts (both in the temporal and literal sense) stated that gankers only attack noobs.

That means a 5bil isk freighter piloted by an 18 year old character that was ganked on the Isanamo gate because they, were on autopilot is in fact, a noob.

And they will argue with you until you pull your hair out that they are noobs.

I can give you the names of this person and their alts in game. If I state them here, I will be accused of harassment and most likely have the post blocked because of flagrant abuse of the flagging system this person likes to engage in when they donā€™t like what someone posts.

1 Like

They have hundreds of omega accounts. I think only a fraction of them are being used on the forums.

Yennoe if thatā€™s true, the amount of pity I got for Box Boy has like, at least doubled :smiley:

Autopilot is overpowered af and I canā€™t live without it so I am against this.

ISD you can close this now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.