CCP hates miners = confirmed

I think you should apply your own advise to yourself, you look a little bit too much triggered my friend.

I started the game ~60 days ago, and I only started getting into PvP one week ago.

Let’s be kind, and say I was able to play during 50 days without ever loosing a single ship.

What you want is already perfectly possible, and if you happen to be targeted once or twice, it is just part of the game and it will never actually stop you from having a stable income.

Stop crying and raging for nothing, you are absolutely pathetic right now.

1 Like

Collecting resources may well be PvE, getting away with it is PvP.

I’m a miner and industrialist, I don’t shoot people in the face, I stab them in the wallet, which is PvP.

But do feel free to educate me on the differences between PvE and PvP.

1 Like

Why do you even care what I shoot. I don’t try to win the ebushido award or something. I just dunk miners because it is hilarious. Clam down man

Aahahaha dude wtf are you talking about ? i mine in 2 ships and trying to do lvl 2 or 3 combat sites to train myself , that is PVE , understand ? ok let’s be kind , i’m sorry for calling you names, first off i lost an orca (made ticket on 5th) because the ddos problem , i made my ticket on 1st feb wich was another problem loosing 100 mil isk because uhm “rollback” ? So yeah today i lost almost a bil isk for what? it is frustrating and i like the game aswell but i don’t wanna give hours a day for what? for someone elses “fun” ? how do you call that normal for people that don’t want to pvp YET?

As I said, I am calm, and I have no qualms with what you shoot at all, neither did I ever say it was an issue I personally feel strongly about, calm down mate :wink:

What I did find amusing is the fact you think what you do is somehow more important to the game than what anyone else does, such as bashing on miners because they like to mine. I’m just trying to remind you, no one and no role is more or less important.

You do you, go on thinking you’re better than the people that mine so I can laugh at you some more :joy:

Calm down mate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For a game you pretend to know so much about and (while claiming to be new, doesn’t sound like that makes sense) which per your words isn’t pvp focussed, you sure do lose a bunch of clown fit ships to other players.

Everything you say proves you DON’T know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

You were telling me that you wanted to “have a stable incomes” before getting involved in PvP.

Yet, you are already flying ships that cost several hundreds millions ISK.

So you already have stable incomes.

You can engage in PvP with ships that cost less than 10 millions, so if you can afford to pilot an Orca you are way past that point already.

So really what are you complaining about?

As for what you lost because of the DDoS, well that’s definitelly annoying but that is not the gankers fault…

1 Like

If i have to educate you what pve means then you must prolly have perception issues as i said :). PvP means player versus player wich in multiple cases it’s unwanted :slight_smile: like those gankers who think is fun to destroy someone who spent days and days on mining for an income. Yeah that’s fun you say lol.

How is that amusing. It is a simple fact.

I disagree

I don’t hate miners or look down on them. I just pity them a lot and hope they come to their senses when I release them from their ships and self inflicted boring grind loop.

I help them, which makes me a better person.

1 Like

The “stable income” excuse is just that, an excuse.

1 Like

Do you sell the resulting rewards via the market? Because that my friend is PvP.

In a PvE game there’s no players attacking other players, no players taking down your base, no players competing for resources and no players looting other players.

A PvP game contains all or most of the things listed as not being in a PvE game; in Eve all of these things exist and are omnipresent, ergo it is not a PvE game but a PvP game with PvE elements.

Somehow I don’t think that you’re capable of educating anybody, let alone me; because you have the self same perception issues that you’re projecting unto others.

4 Likes

You understand that i mine alot per day yes? i was able to pay for my account omega. Yet now i have only 3 more days to get 700 mil isk to get omega and i won’t be able to do it because of gankers , so why should i bother and try to do that because i don’t have 4-5 accounts to do it since my pc prolly can’t handle it and where is the beauty of the game if i do just that ? All i want is to have a stable income to get my SKILLS done to be able to fight and engage on people that want a fight or are a threat.

A good example of PvP was when my alts dunked your retriever in Anzalaisio.

Should have purchased a mining permit.

1 Like

Wow the egotism :joy: keep it coming mate, could write a thesis on that psychological condition of yours.

CCP doesnt hate miners, they havnt changed anything about mining in WHs.

Like i said , you can stop breathing , you’re a pice of SH.T . Peace!

Are you always that mad if you lose at a round of PvP in a game?

1 Like

You are aware that Eve is a PG13 game, if you are indeed older than 13 I suggest that you try acting your age and not your shoe size in imperial measurements.

3 Likes

Just buy Omega with real money buddy.

It’s how it is supposed to work, the option to buy it with ingame money obviously require tons of efforts, otherwise CCP would never make money again you know.

You are currently traping yourself on an infinite cycle, where you farm money to pay your Omega, and you will only use your new Omega time to farm again for the next one…

Honnestly, break this weel and pay with your real money, you are only torturing yourself.

The ship that my corp ask me to bring in PvP most of the time only require 21 hours of training to be piloted with level 3 skills, and ~a week to have everything at level 4.

Having your skills done is extremely quick to have the possibily to start engaging in PvP, what skills are you waiting for?

You don’t have to (and actually should avoid to) pilot a big ship when starting in PvP, nor do you need every skill at level 5.

No, i’m upset because i lost 1.5b because 1 : ddos , and 2 : gankers idiots like you.