CCP hates miners = confirmed

Then you broke the number one rule of EVE. Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose. That’s on you…

5 Likes

Alternatively, don’t fly anything that you’re not comfortable with losing.

Ships are like helicopters, they’re likely to explode at any time and your job as a pilot is to use every means available to prevent that from happening.

1 Like

let me explain , 1 was because i got d/cd and when i come back i wokened up myself warping on a ore belt while on my orca, before i could even warp back to station i was blocked from warping since the diamond rats are “Awesome” and there was an FOB in the system. 2 : the miasmos wasn’t the problem , i could replace that yet the compressed ore that worthed alot of hundreds of millions of isk was upsetting to lose. :slight_smile:

I know it’s easier to pay yet right now i do not have the resources to afford , therefore i should not have fun in the game right and have to understand that pvp’ers like this other guy exists and we all have to live there because oh well , it’s fun to gank people. Sure bro … sure…

In-game I guess?

2 Likes

… Well… Yes?

You can’t forbid other players to engage in an activity that is part of the game because you have personnals IRL problems, I hope you understand that this is just not something legitimate to ask for.

Furthermore, you are using the notion of “fun”: Well objectively mining is not fun, and yes, having actual interaction with people trying to hunt you down and you actually pay attention to the game to survive them instead of literally doing nothing at all, should bring you fun.

I think the whole problem is that you actually hate mining and would just like to be done with it as soon as possible, so when something make you loose time, you are upset.

This is why you got ganked, you were hauling the best part of 3/4 of a billion isk, through a known choke point that is frequented by dastardly gankers, in a cheap ship that was easy to kill. Any disconnection probably had little influence on this.

TL;DR you made yourself the most efficient isk/min activity for the folks that killed you, through your own dumb decisions.

Wishing misfortune on others in real life because of their legitimate actions within a game makes you the bad guy.

Get out.

2 Likes

How about engaging the players that are at least a threat ? Why destroying the people who have not done anything wrong and spent their days in mining ? Why engage someone who doesn’t represent a threat? What about the “be friendly with the new capsuleers” and stuff like that ? But it’s ok , i have played enough of this game and all i tried was to get stability with orca making skills for mining pretty good and get better at the game while learning.

See, this attitude is exactly why we don’t need players like you in this game.

Done nothing wrong? You literally stole ore from James 315’s territory when you mined without a license in highsec.

And you try to play the victim here. hilarious

3 Likes

Next time I’m mining, I may come looking for you; if I do I shall proceed to give you a lesson on how mining is a PvP activity, because as far as I’m concerned, you’re mining my ore.

1 Like

Nah , my attitude at least has a foundation , you just gank people who try to mine so that’s all :wink:

No , i’m mining moon ore and i’m paying the fee for it so how about stfu ?

in before the tread will be closed. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
:heart:

1 Like

No, it doesn’t, Eve is a PvP game at the core, either come to grips with that fact or go play Farmville.

Besides which, your attitude sucks.

What are you going to do if I don’t?

The fact that you’re mining moon ore is irrelevant, as is the fact the you have paid for the right to do so; I’ll just come in and ninja it out from under you, and I have little doubt that the amount I can mine trumps the amount that you can.

3 Likes

How about engaging whoever you want to engage?

You have every right to only target players that represent a threat if that’s your thing.

On the other hand, you were a target that represent a lot of money, and engaging against “threat” is usually something that cost money rather than give you money, even if you win the fight.

In your current situation you probably understand very easily the appeal of a target that will give you money. You are not the only guy out there who need ISK.

You can be friendly with the player while being fighting in game.

Learning what?

As I said PvP require no more than a week of skill points in your character sheet, and as a player, you learn absolutely nothing about PvP while piloting an Orca, except maybe how to flee with your Orca ^^

Okay what? I don’t recall of mining somewhere and not paying the fee. And what is this license you speak of?

There’s the laugh I was looking for :joy: that James 315 crap. At least CODE. has made attempts to get content tackling rorqs in nullsec recently to get actual fights. The mining permit wank is basically cosplay at this point…

That’s a LIE. CODE only teaches trash miners in HS.!!!^1

At least that’s what I read recently somewhere here in the forum of CODE members.

you’re just another idiot , simple.

you’re the one that said this and the one that said it’s irelevant after i said i mine moon ore , lol.