CCP hates miners = confirmed

Educate yourself before you mine on other people turf miner: MinerBumping.com: The Code

Alas my good friend, you have tackled several rorqs in our area of space and we’ve shared goodfights on both sides.

Your teachings may be a little outdated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You may wish to use proper capitalisation in a sentence before calling others idiots; lest you look like a fool.

Unlike you I at least understand the nature of the game that I’m playing.

Who’s the idiot again?

2 Likes

You are since you don’t pretty much understand what i’m trying to say :slight_smile:

Understanding is clearly beyond you, I don’t care if you’re mining belts, anoms or moons; that ore belongs to whomever gets it back to their hangar; mining is indeed a PvP activity if I’m yoinking ore, from any source, out from under you.

I understand what you’re saying just fine, it just doesn’t make any sense in the context of the game.

Dude how ignorant are you ? mining is pvp ? ahahaha loooool just please go read a book or something, oh let’s steal the ore from that guy because we’re just assholes who can’t do a thing for ourselves lol. Ninja? Anything else that makes you a “friendly” player with others? Oh wait no… I said clearly what i had to say and yeah idc , i simply regret playing this game and trying to get this far with people in game like you and that other schmuck.

Yet here you are…

1 Like

this was my last day in it :slight_smile:

can i have your char? without stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to get that rectal cranial inversion fixed before you asphyxiate yourself with one of your own farts.

3 Likes

Sounds like EVE just isn’t the game for you. Everything in EVE is PvP, including mining and the market. It’s been this way since day one…

3 Likes

And you’re just an idiot who doesn’t understand others points of view or don’t want to.

So sayeth the man that doesn’t understand, or want to understand, others points of view.

Medice, cura te ipsum

3 Likes

What a horrid little boy.

4 Likes

You were ganked for a reason. You were profitable. You were transporting cargo far in excess of the value of your ship and that of the gankers attacking you. Trying to transport almost a billion ISK worth of ore in a laughably “tanked” Miasmos through a known ganker hub was not smart. It’s a Miasmos, not a DST…

6 Likes

How dare you suggest that he accept responsibility for his own choices.

/s

5 Likes

“How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood!”

• Tazmanian Devill

lol

3 Likes

I like mining, my goal with mining isnt to end it quick. I enjoy chilling in a belt chatting. I know its a hard concept for many to understand that some people like things they may not. The hulk is too efficient…my isk bottleneck becomes travelling between rocks. …eh you wouldnt understand

In theory, the market could better dictate how many ships and/or which ship types can be built, and wealth could be better distributed among players, if certain ores are moved around, become scarce or become geographically diffuse. As someone who mines, this almost sounds too good to be true; I could actually play the market alongside my wealthier mining compatriots, like I did at the beginning of the game.

But what it will actually do is move the bots from one place to more places, because no one is as tenacious and adaptive as a botter and EVE just can’t seem to figure out how to fix the bot problem that they set into motion oh so many years ago.

So I’m disappointed, too, Mr. OP.

But we can keep our whining to a minimum. CCP doesn’t care to hear it and the jugheads that’ve posted here (we all know who they are) have only found another thread in which to flaunt their lack of intellect.

OTOH, some of it has been frightfully entertaining.

1 Like

Greta

10 Likes