CCP hates miners = confirmed

You’ve clearly never lived in a wormhole.

If you send me 50mil ISK as a mining permit, I’ll make sure to let everyone know that you bought a permit next few times that I’m in Providence with Rekking Crew.

1 Like

Liking someone doesn’t mean that you hate someone else:

Didn’t Mr. Rogers teach you anything?

Or had he passed before you were born?

—Gadget’s Neighborhood

Wow. Is this the bit where I’m impressed?

If you don’t want to buy your permit in ISK, I also take payments with Jin’taan corpses. Might be a bit harder to come by now that he’s no longer in CVA, though.

Nobody except the people who continually moan about it happening in hisec; and there’s plenty of them to choose from.

1 Like

You don’t OWN a wormhole. You get to use it until someone else wants it, that’s all.

3 Likes

They dont go back to the same buying power after stabilization. The new buying power and or distribution of profits will depend on relative elasticities in the entire economy.

the danger was always there, nothing new.

a small gang getting to you quickly is their job!

wh intel is gathered on the fly, you need to be more active finding sigs and confirming there threat level.

if you are aligned you should be away to warp ina second, no delay, only a well placed dictor can stop ya.

EVE is a living beast that changes over time, adapt, overcome.

1 Like

There is no need to group up into bigger and bigger communities …
… because in EVE, starvation and permadeath don’t exist.

The reasons, why so many people join big groups in nullsec, are …
… they’re extremely limp willied, who want to identify with a strong entity;
… they’re limp willied pseudo individuals, or willing slaves;
… they’re just willing slaves;
… they’re attention whores, seeking to stand out among a common crowd;
… they’re looking for content only a big group can provide while actively working together;
… they’re roamers, enjoying moving through empty space with home being close by;
… they’re people-people who look for an easily findable audience;
… they love supporting a cause, or movement;
… they’re scared of highsec, lowsec and wormholes;
… dragged into it as new players or through a friend;
… are misguided by CCP’s propaganda, the silly idea of progression from hs, to ls, to nullsec;
… they’re botters/RMTers/farmer trash;

I think I’ve covered the whole spectrum.

Aye… my corp moved out of a C4 after 20 months. A good time, a good experience… hole never said we had sov in the upper left corner, though. Finders keepers and all that, though. Squatters’ rights!

And yeah, now available for anyone else who wants it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are farmer trash. All of them.

1 Like

I don’t know what the fuss is all about. At least you have your trade. Try being in piracy. CCP really hates piracy.

1 Like

Hi all! I rushed the report and worked after hours to get it done. Sorry for typos/grammar. You can download the report for free. Thank you if you participated: https://www.codagamingresearch.com/research

4 Likes

Well, @PiPPeN_Doos …You actually put some effort behind what you say, rather than just talk ad naseum…huh…that at least makes you different than most drive-by posters / complainers.

So regardless of what my opinions about what you say…at least you did something other than just talk.

4 Likes

I don’t see the fun in ganking somebody who can’t fight back. Schoolyard bullies that never grew up?

3 Likes

I don’t see the fun in playing a game that you feel entitled to have your cake and eat it too.

2 Likes

How can you not see the fun of being a pirate and making your living through guile and daring?

Yo ho ho, take what you can and give nothing back, and all that. A pirate’s life for me!

Seriously, some people are complete sticks in the mud. This is a video game, not some second job. Stop conflating it with your real life.

Yarr! :pirate_flag:

7 Likes

Objective player feedback is incompatible with the concern, and that’s true even for research based evidence, as we are all players and extremely biased about these changes.

There’ll be nothing much objective at all about the results.

Dunking miners is probably the most hilarious activity in this game. I enjoy it very much.

And you are a helpless victim that never grew up?

2 Likes

When it’s a 2 week old newbie in high sec I feel like there’s little satisfaction. Totally different when it’s a goon rorq.

1 Like