CCP hates returning players

I think ‘hate’ is a pretty strong word here, and maybe a teeny bit over the top?

Out of curiosity, what’s a long time?

I think like @leavwiz said the best first step (rather than unproductive rage) is probably a ticket to CCP so see if there’s a way to sort the situation out. I might take a possibly more conciliatory tone when you write to them though. Just a suggestion.

That was your first mistake :rofl:

Welcome back to EVE, where the game plays YOU.

Homelessness isn’t a new phenomenon. A lot of men I meet nowadays had a time in their lives where they were homeless. Some for a few months and others a few years. It’s nothing special, especially when the number of homeless people in the “developed” world can be counted by the millions.
The fact that it seems to you that many previously homeless people play EVE doesn’t say anything about EVE or those ex-homeless guys, but it says loads about their so-called soceity.

You are funny enough in a good spot, https://pochven.electusmatari.com/ Pochven is amazing place you can get your ship out by scanning wormholes and if you want you can learn to grind standings to 3 for trig and you will be able to take gates read the manual for more info.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

I’d recommend filing a support ticket to get some help, or ask other players politely for some help. Both work well. Thank you.

Closed.