CCP killed highsec PvP

So you can’t handle the truth… lmao

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :popcorn: :sunglasses: :popcorn: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The truth never comes out of your mouth, just hyperbole…

Anyway Super is ready to go so I am out of here, have fun kids!

I’m right more often than I’m wrong

You’re just trying to defect how poorly you take criticism XD

By now the whole “point” of this exchange is to determine which of you care less about the whole thing while constantly posting about it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I made him go away
Let’s get back on topic shall we

Hunting needs to be revived

Super ratting requires 100% attention, surely you know that, if you did not then you are bad at Eve and if you did it means you were trying to say you did something that you did not. Either way you look baaaaaaaaad!!!

As for hunting needs to be revived, you need the prey for that, and that is the issue, because it is not so much CCP killed hisec PvP, but CCP killed hisec!!!

No, because I don’t give a flying fish about super ratting or ratting

That’s the type of argument you have when you know you were beat in a corner :joy:
How sad

Nah

Preys are still all over the place, stop with the empty arguments lmao

Actually the story is rather better than that. You see how I got this Super is directly related to doing AG stuff, and it is not just a super but an account, which was very nice of the chap concerned. This man is moving his JF with three lots of super fittings, one for himself and two for his friends and god knows how much other stuff in it, and for some reason his second account get out of being bumped cyno drops and he cannot log it back in.

He gets bumped and is in desperate straits, none of his corp mates or alliance mates are on and he cannot get his cyno to log in. Along comes Mr White Knight Dracvlad. I start a private convo with him, tell him what not to do etc., but we notice that the gankers are forming. I move one of my accounts to a low sec system and I ready an out cyno. Now he is not really trusting me but I tell him he has nothing to lose and that should the gankers come in system then he should tell me to light and jump to my cyno.

He did and all his stuff was saved, he was incredibly grateful, he wanted to give me some stuff but I was modest kind etc., and said don’t worry as I had more fun in the gankers failing than anything else.

Two weeks ago he stopped playing due to wife or Eve moment, and he gave me his Super account as a thank you. It gives me a little headache because I am going to have to plex it, but you know it is kinda fun to have such an account given to me by someone to thank me for doing something that the gankers said I did not do.

Well, that spurt of super ratting was rather fun because I could tell the story around it too.

Yeah nah, no one cares

You cared enough to reply, but it is truly a wonderful story, because my next goal was to get a super, however my alliance is like PL on steroids and the bloody fit they require is worth more than the damn super, and I cannot be arsed with it, so I had decided not to bother because it was annoying. Then I get given one in another account in a rental alliance where the other guys have accepted me into the corp as long as I continue to rat.

And by the way, the issue is that CCP killed hisec!

@CCP_Falcon can you just lock this

Nothing in the past 700 posts was anything g that was new

And please ban me from the forums so I don’t have to deal with self-centered idiots

Tia

1 Like

Oh so you are playing the Falcon card now, as per normal, and I have not said anything really about bumping, just an amusing little story about the gift I got for being such a fine upstanding white knight, so Falcon is not going to lock it.

But surely you can talk about how you killed Dryson to show me how your war decs are working out in this barren hisec?.

No because none of it is on topic :joy:
He died in lowsec

Well that does make the case about the issue being hisec itself being a barren wasteland.

Oh so highsec is a barren wasteland because I got a kill in lowsec

Got it

I’m out
Have fun talking to yourself

Last kill in hisec 10th June, tells everyone he is a hunter, gets a kill in lowsec on Monday. Yep tells a story.

All I have to do is go look at your corps war dec history, which is 9 war decs from 24/07/2018 and finishing 31/07/2018. I mean 9 war decs there and not a single kill out of any of them, pretty stark numbers mate.

And?
YouRe trying to nitpick some argument out of my nether regions

That is quite an interesting selection. 9 war decs with 0 kills and your only kill is in lowsec, my god man!!! Hisec is dead dead dead!

Target 1 - 19 members
Target 2 - 2 members
Target 3 - 6 members
Target 4 - 5 members
Target 6 - 4 members
Target 7 - 7 members
Target 8 - 6 members

Ninth war dec was against you, the fun guys from RIOT, which is about 52 members… still!

So what went through your head in terms of your target selection, did you get to know them, did you observe them, and did they bother to log on during your war decs. ZERO kills!